• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

March Wrasslin' |OT| Don't Forget, You're Here Forever.

Guys what if Charlotte does this at WM

Bcsd7q.gif

WWE is probably saving that for her babyface return.

Heroman

Banned
They've been waiting to pull the trigger on Sasha for quite a while, so in the mean time, Becky has been carrying the whole division on her shoulders. She deserves to be there.

From a story-line view it been pretty lackluster, no one has gave any promo on this match, the only time we have gotten any mic time from becky or sasha was on commentary. Also on Becky she is fantastic but I dont like how she lost 2 times to Charlotte but still get another title shot.

MC Safety

Have they ever acknowledged the mysterious documents in the lockbox since Shane's return?

If they acknowledge it, they have to acknowledge how dumb it is.

"I have incriminating documents!"

"Well, you can wrestle the Undertaker for control of the company because reasons."

"No, thanks. How about I use these documents to shame and embarrass you?"

Personally, I would still keep Charlotte as champ. She's doing fine as a heel as long as her old man is by her side. I would rather her lose the belt at Summerslam 1 on 1 versus Sasha.

Watch her pin Becky to retain.

UberTag

Well it gets trickier with multiple person matches. Let's see how her match ends up tonight. I'm sure she will have one.If Sasha Banks wins her match she is losing at Mania.
There's still SmackDown to consider when it comes to 50-50 booking logic.
What if someone wins tonight and then loses on Thursday? Are they winning or losing at Mania?

somedevil

From a story-line view it been pretty lackluster, no one has gave any promo on this match, the only time we have gotten any mic time from becky or sasha was on commentary. Also on Becky she is fantastic but I dont like how she lost 2 times to Charlotte but still get another title shot.

They had a talking segment on Smackdown when they all talked about the match.

Top Bottom