• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

March Wrasslin' |OT| Don't Forget, You're Here Forever.

Sephzilla

They killed off everything Cena built up with that title when they made it about Jon Stewart and his kid.

If anything Cena should have retained the US title till a mania or rumble and lost it on a raw in a hot city.

Ultimately (and if he wouldn't have gotten hurt) Sami Zayn would have been the absolute perfect guy to have beat Cena for the US title. It really doesn't hurt Cena at all (because seriously, no losses hurt him at this point). Sami Zayn is now fucking made by beating Cena, for a belt, in front of a hot crowd on live TV. And you could have used Zayn beating Cena for the belt to catapault the Sami Zayn vs Kevin Owens feud onto WWE television with NXT Champ Kevin Owens being jealous as fuck of US Champ Sami Zayn.

qga24Vj.gif

Someone isn't going to get paralyzed with that move

D

Deleted member 47027

Unconfirmed Member
Yeah he blew me up pretty good in a few spots. I really want to play him again at some point, I feel like I could take him if I learn the matchup more.

Let's play RIGHT NOW. I'll be on PC so my ID is Sunflower4001.

Let's go.

iMax

[QUOTE="The Animal" Batista]If you ever spent any time with Vince or walked through the hallway, Vince is always grabbing you and he wants to wrestle, and he wants to tell you how much he benched the day before. He's just that type of dude. It was just one of those moments... and even if, I think Vince -- this is just second hand information -- I heard Vince said it was just wrong time, wrong place. If that's the case, that's when you take a guy like Titus, who is such a loyal dude, such a good dude, you take him aside and say 'hey, man, that was the wrong time and wrong place, don't do that again.' It never would have happened again, it would have been done. But Vince not only fined and suspended (Titus), and he's missing WrestleMania, but he didn't even do it himself. He had Hunter do it. It's just so ridiculous, man. I just don't get it. I think he should leave.[/QUOTE]

http://www.cagesideseats.com/wwe/20...ince-mcmahon-had-triple-h-suspend-titus-oneil

D

Deleted member 47027

Unconfirmed Member
Verdict is in whether or not I would have felt Sephzilla would make it to the finals.

1ycmvEH.gif

Fun games, I love playing with friends so much

Nekofrog

Banned
why everyone gotta be playing this new street fighter

why cant it be 2008 again where everyone was playing sf2hdr, even the people who hated it :(

D

Deleted member 47027

Unconfirmed Member
I let out a legit audible scream at that kick w/ 2 seconds left. I had the W, damnit!

One W out of...?

If my Dhalsim left you infuriated, then my work here is done. I only play to fuck with people.

Sephzilla

One W out of...?

If my Dhalsim left you infuriated, then my work here is done. I only play to fuck with people.

I would have taken 1 win out of 3! Your Dhalsim is carny as fuck. Jimmy status = rustled. I also laughed when you picked Gief. That's the most Sunny pick possible. Gief's super will always make me laugh too

Angry Grimace

Two cannibals are eating a clown. One turns to the other and says "does something taste funny to you?"
I like how all these trashy websites will report something that Meltzer said, then report it again but cite to the first report saying "as we reported."

Shadow780

This is like.... the best MR match these lady had since they've been called up. It's amazing how much good commentary helps and there's stake on the line.

Triple threat at WM has me more conflicted than I can remember being for a match recently. Sasha is so amazing and I've been waiting to see her win the title from the moment she debuted, but Becky has been awesome the last few months and the perfect climax to her story would be finally getting the big win at Mania. Either way, the match will probably be great.

Kaladin

Triple threat at WM has me more conflicted than I can remember being for a match recently. Sasha is so amazing and I've been waiting to see her win the title from the moment she debuted, but Becky has been awesome the last few months and the perfect climax to her story would be finally getting the big win at Mania. Either way, the match will probably be great.

It will end in 18 seconds.

Shadow780

Its going to get time. I wonder who will win though between Sasha and Becky. Plus the 2nd womens match it seems of team Brie vs Team lana will get the less amount of time.

Charlotte's looking good as a heel so I wonder if they will let her keep the belt to build credibility for Bayley after mania callup.

somedevil

Undertaker has been added to the Brooklyn show.

Plus the final womens match will probably be this:

Brie, Alicia, Paige, Natalya vs Lana, Summer Rae, Tamina and Naomi

Ultimately (and if he wouldn't have gotten hurt) Sami Zayn would have been the absolute perfect guy to have beat Cena for the US title. It really doesn't hurt Cena at all (because seriously, no losses hurt him at this point). Sami Zayn is now fucking made by beating Cena, for a belt, in front of a hot crowd on live TV. And you could have used Zayn beating Cena for the belt to catapault the Sami Zayn vs Kevin Owens feud onto WWE television with NXT Champ Kevin Owens being jealous as fuck of US Champ Sami Zayn.
They should've just cut the middleman and had Kalisto win it straight from Cena
The newest member of Team B.A.D.!

N1AAAO1.gif
Hopefully it lasts

cut to a month from now where they split amicably on twitter

Man God

Non-Canon Member
So I watched the NXT episode I fell asleep watching last night.

Was I the only one who was disappointed when they announced a former NXT champion returning and it wasn't Bo Dallas? Hell the commentators listed most of the former champions and left out good old Bo.

I may not like Baron Corbin because of his creepy eyes but his I hate indies gimmick is great.

Also the Drifter is like Sandow's younger cousin. I like him for some reason.

E&C episode three was also quite nice.

Remember when WWE messed up and uploaded the episode of old NXT with the audio from the production crew only and you can here the direction of the show.

Top Bottom