• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

March Wrasslin' |OT| Don't Forget, You're Here Forever.

This was my lunch today.

Dolsot_bibimbap_is_served_in_a_very_hot_stone_pot.jpg

Korean dulsot bibimbap, BAY-BAY!

that looks delicious, I love bibimbap.

I'd get in shape if NeoGAF Vince McMahon would hang and bang with me.

the term you are looking for is "clanging and banging"

Yep, it all depends on what you're taking in and how much of it.

Sweet potatoes, good.
White potatoes, not the best.

Eh, I'm of the opinion that it really doesn't matter that much. Unless you are going to compete, eat white potatoes if you prefer them to sweet. I myself hate brown rice. White rice all the way.

D

Deleted member 47027

Unconfirmed Member
A certain extreme site where you can download wrestling videos from (or so I've heard, I don't wanna get banned again)

You're downloading 165 Melina splits? You need help, pal.

EDIT: AND Smackdown?! Jesus.

that looks delicious, I love bibimbap.

the term you are looking for is "clanging and banging"

Eh, I'm of the opinion that it really doesn't matter that much. Unless you are going to compete, eat white potatoes if you prefer them to sweet. I myself hate brown rice. White rice all the way.
After going brown rice, it was hard eating white rice for a long time, but choice lol.

But I love my sweet potatoes, just give me some cinnamon and I have deserts 😁

I hate white bread now. It's just so lifeless and boring.
We don't even keep white bread or bread for that matter in our house. If I need some, I go wheat.

Before I left home, my grandparents kept bread and went through that shit(well my papa ate bread with every meal).

It's addicting if I get to taste it though.

MG310

No Harper/Brock sucks but at least we might get to see Brock hit Braun Strowman some more. Unless they put the rest of the Wyatts on the struggle Atlantic City show.

No Harper/Brock sucks but at least we might get to see Brock hit Braun Strowman some more.

Braun and Rowan are scheduled for the Atlantic City house show going on at the same time as Roadblock. So are Show, KANE, Charlotte, Becky, Del Rio, and Kalisto

Harper's there tho!

Kaladin

Braun and Rowan are scheduled for the Atlantic City house show going on at the same time as Roadblock. So are Show, KANE, Charlotte, Becky, Del Rio, and Kalisto

Harper's there tho!

Didn't they cancel a secondary house show when they turned did another house show turned Network Special and make it all roster on deck?

Didn't they cancel a secondary house show when they turned did another house show turned Network Special and make it all roster on deck?

Didn't happen for Beast in the East or the other Brock one. Would find it hard to believe they're doing it here with less than 10 full days notice

You're probably thinking of EC, which was an actual PPV

Kaladin

Didn't happen for Beast in the East or the other Brock one. Would find it hard to believe they're doing it here with less than 10 full days notice

You're probably thinking of EC, which was an actual PPV

Ah....that is what I'm thinking of. Roadblock is more of a PPV though, no? It's closer to EC than the others.

Ah....that is what I'm thinking of. Roadblock is more of a PPV though, no? It's closer to EC than the others.

EC had 3 full weeks notice and lasted 3 hours. This is probably getting 1, maybe 2 more matches and going to be 2 hours like the other Brock Network house shows, and it's not like that's impossible (Dean/HHH and the NXT tag title match will probably get 20 minutes each). Plus Mania's 2 weeks later, it's not like everybody needs to be available for this anyway.

Recall

Elimination Chamber was a house show before it was Elimination Chamber.

Doesn't mean it was a PPV

A house show with cameras isn't a PPV. It's called a network special for a reason.

I even expect the main event to end in a DQ with a big Brock & Triple H vs Ambrose & Reigns brawl afterwards

shanafan

EC had 3 full weeks notice and lasted 3 hours. This is probably getting 1, maybe 2 more matches and going to be 2 hours like the other Brock Network house shows, and it's not like that's impossible (Dean/HHH and the NXT tag title match will probably get 20 minutes each). Plus Mania's 2 weeks later, it's not like everybody needs to be available for this anyway.

It's 3 weeks from Wrestlemania.

Still too long.

jmdajr

So you health nuts, what's your go to fast food for a meal you won't hate yourself for eating?

hmmm.

Yeah Chipotle is pretty clean eating really. You can make it work.

These days I bring my own food to the office.

I also love Chick Fil A nuggets. Some carbs but still way less than the sandwhich.

Kaladin

A house show with cameras isn't a PPV. It's called a network special for a reason.

I even expect the main event to end in a DQ with a big Brock & Triple H vs Ambrose & Reigns brawl afterwards

Doesn't mean it's a house show with cameras either. It's an entirely new animal where things can actually happen.

The final month of Pillman in WWE is so spooky.

First you have him under a lot of circumstances where he is threatened that he must do something or he will never wrestle in wwf again.

Then you have the match against Goldust where he says, if he loses he'll leave.

Just so much weird foreshadowing

Kaladin

The final month of Pillman in WWE is so spooky.

First you have him under a lot of circumstances where he is threatened that he must do something or he will never wrestle in wwf again.

Then you have the match against Goldust where he says, if he loses he'll leave.

Just so much weird foreshadowing

Pillman in WWE is odd to begin with.

Bro, Chipotle is naaaaastay. You know when you know how bad Chipotle is? When even McDonald's drops them like a bad habit.

My answer is Twin Peaks btw

you crazy

I still got plenty of love for Chipotle.

hmmm.

Yeah Chipotle is pretty clean eating really. You can make it work.

These days I bring my own food to the office.

I also love Chick Fil A nuggets. Some carbs but still way less than the sandwhich.

Yeah ChicFilA is a good choice as well. You really can find a "healthy" alternative at pretty much every fast food joint.

Literally none of those are around here lol besides taco bell

what are your choices?

Anth0ny

So you health nuts, what's your go to fast food for a meal you won't hate yourself for eating?

umm.... chicken snack wrap at mcdonalds? >_<

I just go ham on the weekends when I'm out drinking/fucking around with friends, and eat as right as possible during the week. too hard to have a completely, 100% perfect diet.

Doesn't mean it's a house show with cameras either. It's an entirely new animal where things can actually happen.

The only thing that's ever actually happened is...Finn winning a belt and doing nothing of relevance with a bad entrance.

Here we're getting HHH retaining his belt (shocker!) and either an NXT title retain or Enzo/Cass getting the shortest title reign in NXT history, which is certainly something happening! Just not something good! (Shocker!)

Browny

Banned
White bread is a once a year guilty pleasure. But I'm so used to wholemeal so it's all good. And white rice is good if you're in a hurry.

jmdajr

I just went there an hour ago or so. There was a fist fight in the restaurant between two moms after an argument broke out when one of their 6 year old sons picked on the other's two year old toddler. It was surreal to see fists flying with the words "bitch" and "fuck" flying out of their mouths.

Wow. I don't think I have ever seen misbehavior there.

Taco Cabana at 1 or 2 in the morning...yes.

D

Deleted member 47027

Unconfirmed Member

Correct. A house show with cameras is still just a house show with cameras. There will be nothing new, story-wise. It's throwaway and fun and adds value to the Network.

jmdajr

White bread is a once a year guilty pleasure. But I'm so used to wholemeal so it's all good. And white rice is good if you're in a hurry.

Last weekend I made cottage cheese pancakes. Kind tasted like waffles.

Ingredients.

1/2 cup of cottage cheese
3 eggs
1/2 cup of rolled oats.
*blend all three.

Cook on pan with Irish butter. Surprisingly good. You can also add protein powder and all kind of flavors to the mix (not sugar).

I just went there an hour ago or so. There was a fist fight in the restaurant between two moms after an argument broke out when one of their 6 year old sons picked on the other's two year old toddler. It was surreal to see fists flying with the words "bitch" and "fuck" flying out of their mouths.
You didn't get this shoot on your phone?

D

Deleted member 47027

Unconfirmed Member
Last weekend I made cottage cheese pancakes. Kind tasted like waffles.

Ingredients.

1/2 cup of cottage cheese
3 eggs
1/2 cup of rolled oats.

Cook on pan with Irish butter. Surprisingly good. You can also add protein powder and all kind of flavors to the mix (not sugar).

Protein powder is the do-all additive. Protein powder in your water. In your plain yogurt. In your pancakes. In your peanut butter. Do it up.

Angry Grimace

Two cannibals are eating a clown. One turns to the other and says "does something taste funny to you?"
Guys we are going to get Owens Vs Big Slow at WM aren't we? As the CEO of OwensGaf this saddens me
I think this is like the third time someone has suggested this for no reason.

Guys we are going to get Owens Vs Big Slow at WM aren't we? As the CEO of OwensGaf this saddens me

If it's any consolation, it sounds like it's going to be another IC title Mania clusterfuck ladder match

How can Big Show win, he's too big to climb the ladder!!!

Angry Grimace

Two cannibals are eating a clown. One turns to the other and says "does something taste funny to you?"
Elimination Chamber was a house show before it was Elimination Chamber.
And it ended on a dusty finish to pretend something happened.

Ambrose is the king of getting title shots on televised house shows.

Kaladin

Why do you think that, bud?

It felt to me like he should have had a higher profile blow off with his feud with Austin. I know it would have never been a huge match, but could have been a good PPV bout leading to Mania 13.

He didn't even wrestle on PPV till July '97, and that was as part of the Hart stable.

Top Bottom