• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

March Wrasslin' |OT| Don't Forget, You're Here Forever.

Kaladin

And it ended on a dusty finish to pretend something happened.

Ambrose is the king of getting title shots on televised house shows.

They're still working out how to do these things obviously, but I feel like they are going to make something significant happen at one of them and Roadblock is a good place to do it.

It felt to me like he should have had a higher profile blow off with his feud with Austin. I know it would have never been a huge match, but could have been a good PPV bout leading to Mania 13.

He didn't even wrestle on PPV till July '97, and that was as part of the Hart stable.
You're thinking the same way I thought. I figured that if he would've stayed alive, when Austin became champion they would've started over again. That would've been one for the ages especially for the new era.

Anth0ny

White bread is a once a year guilty pleasure. But I'm so used to wholemeal so it's all good. And white rice is good if you're in a hurry.

damn, dat dedication. I eat whole wheat 90% of the time... and it tastes like crap every time :(

I don't care for Owens at all. I don't like his look, mic skills, or in ring work. You guys got to show me why he's any good.

he makes fun of michael cole

Kaladin

You're thinking the same way I thought. I figured that if he would've stayed alive, when Austin became champion they would've started over again. That would've been one for the ages especially for the new era.

Can you imagine Vince trying to control the loose cannon Pillman as part of the corporation?

I haven't been watching Raw and SD like that. Hasn't there been 50/50 between them in last 2 weeks

Yep. Owens won by countout (crotched Show on the ropes and he fell out the ring) 2 SDs ago. Last Raw Show won by countout doing the exact same thing, and laughed at Kevin The Indy Scrub for having a broken dick.

I did not. My wife and I went right past them on our way to the playroom and made sure we got our own toddler out there safe and sound. I walked right out with her in arms. Fuck that noise.

This is the same Chik Fil A that made headlines months ago when the franchisee made sure all his employees were paid during their entire 6 months off while the store was being revamped.

In that case, you did the right thing.

Can you imagine Vince trying to control the loose cannon Pillman as part of the corporation?
Imagining it is pure comedy. But I definitely see Vince reaching out to a guy who knows him the most and getting that money he paid him worth.

Caderfix

After all the promos and posters of HHH vs Reings at mania, WWE would actually surprise the shit out of me if Dean defeats HHH to become the new champ.

Kaladin

After all the promos and posters of HHH vs Reings at mania, WWE would actually surprise the shit out of me if Dean defeats HHH to become the new champ.

I actually think this will happen. It will be their latest attempt to spike ratings going into Mania.

Sephzilla

There's no way HHH drops the belt 3 weeks before main eventing one last WrestleMania. Dean winning would also completely screw up the Ambrose/Lesnar situation too.

p78F5yb.jpg

mqIoGtJ.jpg

Zach

The only thing worse than Hogan/Rodman vs. DDP/Postman at Bash at the Beach '98 is the pants Team Bang! is wearing.

klonere

Banned
He hasn't been back since, I think he's solidly working ICW now, yeah.

Similarly,
Jimmy's disappearing after 21 too :'(

Where've you got up to?

SSS Day 2. So bye bye to Jimmy very soon.

Although from a storyline perspective it kinda makes sense tbh

Zach

Tony Schiavone, upon Karl Malone Diamond Cutting referee Charles Robinson: "I don't know if fines levied by WCW will extend on into the basketball world, but that is a cardinal no-no in wrestling."

Top Bottom