• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

March Wrasslin' |OT| Don't Forget, You're Here Forever.

NastyBook

OMG Why?

I don't give a SHIT about a feud at this point. They could've had New Day drop the belts at Roadblock, then set this feud up after they gave em back at Wrestlemania.

So lame.

While I do wish AJ had something new for Mania, I loved their Fastlane match, and I imagine this one will have some sort of stop attached to it, so I'm alright with this being the Mania match.

Brinbe

They already proved they don't have much chemistry together... AJ could do much better at Mania. Stupid they're bringing this back when they went through the motions of this feud already.

jonjonaug

People shook by a Jericho heel turn. WhatYearIsIt.jpg

Every time Jericho has come back for the past couple years he's either been a pure face or about one week away from turning heel before leaving again. He finally stuck around long enough this time for the heel turn teases to actually have a payoff.

Heel Jericho only good Jericho left. But I've already seen this match 4 times, would rather see AJ work with Neville, Kalisto, Owens, Del Rio ect.

Shadow780

The GAG community?!

tumblr_l1ym54IbMR1qzaxefo1_1280.jpg

JTripper

Are they basically booking The Rock as host of WM or just hyping a 15 minute one-time promo like last year's Rousey moment?

It would be nice if wwe signed a big tag team and they just showed up and it didn't get spoiled. But everyone likes to make their shit known so we never get that anymore. I saw that because gone are the days where the nasty boys or lod just shows up and you're like omfg.

Even Heidenreich and Animal would be cool.

RBH

Even though I would've preferred Styles vs. Owens, this option is a lot better than Styles being involved in some multi-team fuck fest at Mania that would've gotten lost in the shuffle.

A singles match at Mania is the kind of spotlight that I'm glad to see Styles in, even if Jericho has lost a step or two.

Top Bottom