• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

March Wrasslin' |OT| Don't Forget, You're Here Forever.

shanafan

Fun fact.. Kalisto is actually from Chicago, but because he is a luchrador, he is automatically from Mexico City.

And, Tyler Breeze. In March 2016.
:p

GunBR

The "lucha lucha lucha" thing probably is big with kids, but Kalisto needs a new song

For a second I thought he was stuck with Sin Cara again this week

espher

Have to say, even though it was overdue, they really had great framing for the Y2J heel turn tonight. Fits with his (historical) character, too.

Gonna call it a night - have to watch the rest in the AM, though I expect to fast forward through most of it...

I personally would've wanted Y2AJ to win the titles tonight only for them to lose it to The New Day at Roadblock and the Y2J heel turn after the match.

Angry Grimace

Two cannibals are eating a clown. One turns to the other and says "does something taste funny to you?"
With Owens vs Zayn at Mania, it's 100% sure that Kalisto will have a multi Man gimmick match right?

He's only getting a push because he got a ridiculously cool highspot off in a ladder match, so I assume that they'll try and milk that, yes.

Somewhere out there is a man who is a big fan of both Bray, Cesaro, and Breeze. And that is the only wrestling fan out there who deserves pity

Angry Grimace

Two cannibals are eating a clown. One turns to the other and says "does something taste funny to you?"
Nope. He'll be future endeavored by mid 2017.

It's pretty hard to get future endeavored if you can work house shows. It's a good living; hell, Breeze is on more programming than say, Jack Swagger typically is these days.

Top Bottom