• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

March Wrasslin' |OT| Don't Forget, You're Here Forever.

Cagey

Banned
on DVR...Kofi and Jericho being in the same ring?

4-thumbs-down-o.gif

Alucard

Banned
Welp. Only caught the final 30 minutes of Raw, and I was reminded of why I don't watch it. Lukewarm feuds and matches and not enough interesting developments. It's paint-by-numbers pro wrestling.

justjim89

Bray really needs an anti-establishment burn down the machine type of face turn. People want to love the guy. Or have a reason to care at all.

JTripper

Literally 2 things happened in those 3 hours. Jericho and AJ broke up and Zayne arrived. They really started the Shane story too early unless they have something up their sleeve, which they might with Stephanie's whole "well what if he wins!?" scenario.

Bray really needs an anti-establishment burn down the machine type of face turn. People want to love the guy. Or have a reason to care at all.

I don't get why they don't let him win any feud. Whenever somebody asks some alumni who they think is amazing they always say Bray. He's even the kid of one of your ex wrestlers, he's not some indy internet nerd. Push the guy.

JTripper

bray should get murdered by brock this weekend, stay off tv for a while, then come back as a babyface after mania

The Wyatts being involved in Mania in any way will be a severe mood killer for me, and Mania doesn't even seem that exciting right now except for the Shane match.

I suppose there has to at least be one insignificant match on the card though, so whatever. Hopefully Ryback, Show, and Kane fight the Wyatts in the pre-show. That'd be my ideal use for them this Mania.

Ambrose is XPac bad on the mic.

I'm not sure what the fuck they are doing unless Ambrose is winning the belt at Mania though. This is burying Reigns they can't tease Ambrose (who the fans love much more than Reigns) this much and then just go ahead with Roman's coronation....actually the WWE is stupid sure they can.

Gurrry

watching the final match of raw right now, so i dont know the end yet but damn this is a boring ass match. i think im just done with bray wyatt. he puts me to sleep.

otherwise raw was actually pretty great

Man God

Non-Canon Member
Raw was pretty good tonight. Good to great matches though a lot of the segments were recaps or recaps of recaps. If you pick and choose your spots it was enjoyable though.

Anth0ny

Ambrose is XPac bad on the mic.

I'm not sure what the fuck they are doing unless Ambrose is winning the belt at Mania though. This is burying Reigns they can't tease Ambrose (who the fans love much more than Reigns) this much and then just go ahead with Roman's coronation....actually the WWE is stupid sure they can.

roman will avenge his little buddy being killed by haitch this saturday

simple booking

JavyOO7

Ambrose never getting that belt. But he's Mr. Reliable... he can make almost any promo work. He sounds confident in the mic and not to mention he has a great voice.

Gurrry

roman will avenge his little buddy being killed by haitch this saturday

simple booking

this. roman is gonna show up at some point to save/avenge dean.

wwe is trying to get heat on HHH through ambrose, then transfer that heat over to roman vs hhh for mania.

and it wont work.

Kuroyume

Banned
If by great voice you mean awful, then sure.

I find nothing about Ambrose appealing. Everything about him is just absolutely lame.

Zach

wwe is trying to get heat on HHH through ambrose, then transfer that heat over to roman vs hhh for mania.

and it wont work.
Dean Ambrose as the damsel in distress.

Angry Grimace

Two cannibals are eating a clown. One turns to the other and says "does something taste funny to you?"
Why does Byron complain about how dirty the win was when Owens won clean lmao

Colocho

Banned
So, basic WWE booking says that whoever comes out on top the Raw before a PPV will lose at said PPV. Congrats on what seems like your 58th title loss, Dean.

JTripper

and it wont work.

I don't see any plausible way they can get the crowd behind Roman by Mania unless they do something drastic, which they won't.

I'm more excited to see the boo festival when Roman wins than I am for that entire match.

Top Bottom