• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

March Wrasslin' |OT| Forecast for Wrestlemania...cloudy with a heavy chance of Reigns

RP912

Banned
cake.gif

this promo man

Chamber

love on your sleeve
They had to tell a story. Having Orton show up like a crazed mofo and lay out all of Rollins' cronies with punts one-by-one until Mania would have been too easy.

A better way to do this would have been for Orton to try to turn J & J and the rest of the Authority cronies against Seth, leaving him no more protection to hide behind. You could have played on prior history as well because Kane was tired of cleaning up for Seth as well.

UberTag

Against Barett?

I can't recall a champion ever getting buried this heavily, this booking absolutely baffles me.
After losing to everyone perhaps the surprise will be Barrett actually winning the ladder match at Mania.
Dude seems permanently anchored to the IC title.

Kaladin

Against Barett?

I can't recall a champion ever getting buried this heavily, this booking absolutely baffles me.

Not all champions are booked strong. It makes perfect booking sense to book a champ to lose repeatedly and then win when it counts. It builds heat for the champ as the guy that you just can't beat when it matters, and it builds hope for the challengers who find some crack in the champ's strategies and beat him in a non-title match only to lose horribly when the belt is on the line.

Colocho

Banned
So are they gonna make Barrett lose to every single one of his opponents in the ladder match at Mania?

What a way to make your champion look good...

Top Bottom