• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

March Wrasslin' |OT| Forecast for Wrestlemania...cloudy with a heavy chance of Reigns

I'M FINISHED!

Um exCUSE me Sakurai but CLEARLY the best choice for Smash Bros would be my fav niche character HOWEVER you are clearly INCOMPETENT and
They'd start cheering him the moment it happened.

WWE fans are easily manipulated, but any positive reaction Cena would get from a turn would disappear within a month or two.

Entropia

No One Remembers
Can we please get the New Nation turn at Wrestlemania? This stable seems super placeholder anyway.

It's like they didn't have a plan for these guys in the first place. Kofi and Big E generally got reactions when they were on their own, but NOTHING since New Day.

zychi

Banned
Can we please get the New Nation turn at Wrestlemania? This stable seems super placeholder anyway.

If this was the attitude era, Vince would have them being anti-white, anti-police and complaining about the actual issues going on.

Instead we have smurfs who yell NEW DAY over and over :/

Alucard

Banned
I actually don't mind Barrett's losing streak booking. It's intentional and meant to make him look like an undeserving champion, and his post-match hissy fits make him come across like a hot-headed sore loser who still thinks he's the shit. I'm cool with it, honestly.

Also, credit to the WWE for trying to put some spotlight on the IC Title with back-to-back matches involving competitors from the match to start the show.

NastyBook

It's like they didn't have a plan for these guys in the first place. Kofi and Big E generally got reactions when they were on their own, but NOTHING since New Day.
Wouldn't be surprised if they're consolidating them for one big future endeavor.

The FUCK? They won? THE FUCK???

I mean, your forum name is "Crayjay Lee". Let's not pretend that's not because of AJ Lee.

This isn't a real sport. It's a soap opera. It's fake. Read the follow up posts I made instead of ignoring them.
ozVDzPt.gif

Wait, does Woods have a tattoo of the Hyrule Crest on his forearm?

Also, looks like a four-way shmoz incoming.

Brass Ring Club vs. Usos vs. New Day vs. uhhhh.....Los Matadores?

Edit: Scratch that, probably The Ascension.

I don't know why you thought just Barrett loses when he gets the belt. The champions NEVER win in WWE when the belts are not on the line. It is known.

Toki767

I don't know why you thought just Barrett loses when he gets the belt. The champions NEVER win in WWE when the belts are not on the line. It is known.

Except for Rusev and Lesnar.

And honestly, if that's the case, the champions should just never have a non-title match.

Big One

Banned
I jumped in RAW with that awful Sting promo, and then I see the New Day winslol. Time to turn off for tonight. No more RAW for me brothers.

ggnoobIGN

Banned
I actually don't mind Barrett's losing streak booking. It's intentional and meant to make him look like an undeserving champion, and his post-match hissy fits make him come across like a hot-headed sore loser who still thinks he's the shit. I'm cool with it, honestly.

Also, credit to the WWE for trying to put some spotlight on the IC Title with back-to-back matches involving competitors from the match to start the show.
Agreed on BNB. Usually hate the weak championship booking (see the tag division just now) but BNB losing is really pushing the IC match build.

Alucard

Banned
Agreed on BNB. Usually hate the weak championship booking (see the tag division just now) but BNB losing is really pushing the IC match build.

Yeah, it pretty much makes you want just about anyone else to win, or for Barrett to win because you just feel damn bad for the guy...which probably isn't what they want, but they've done a decent job of creating intrigue in the match and the title either way.

Looking forward to some bad wrestling based on some of your posts right now.

Top Bottom