• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

March Wrasslin' |OT| Forecast for Wrestlemania...cloudy with a heavy chance of Reigns

UberTag

what the fuck is with all these entrances while the people from the last match are still out there. Especially when it is only going to followed by a commercial 1 fucking minute into the match. You think it makes it seem like we're getting non stop action but it just shows how terrible you are at booking a 3 hour show.
Remember when commercials used to happen between the matches?

Now you miss out on 30 minutes of wrestling every week because it's effectively resigned to the WWE app... where you probably get more wrestling than on the actual RAW broadcast.

So not only does the flow of most matches suck due to being reduced to little more than the spot set up for the finish but you've also devalued any value in revisiting these RAWs at a later date on the coveted WWE Network.

Vestal

One night only. Get not one but two, Ultimate Human CLUSTERFUCKS!!!

8 people for the IC Title, 6 teams for the Tag Titles.

2015 the year creative went all in.

Paracelsus

They successfully turned the wrestling in the main product into worthless filler garbage.

I propose that they just air NXT matches in between a RAW segment and the other.

UberTag

One night only. Get not one but two, Ultimate Human CLUSTERFUCKS!!!

8 people for the IC Title, 6 teams for the Tag Titles.

2015 the year creative went all in.
Actually you get 3 human clusterfucks. You forgot about the Andre the Giant battle royal.
And the divas will get one, too.

PInk Tape

Banned
This isn't a real sport. It's a soap opera. It's fake. Read the follow up posts I made instead of ignoring them.

I just read it and I disagree. Not every woman on the main roster is awful, look at Nikki, Paige, Alicia, Emma, and Natalya. They have the ability to put on great matches if given enough time but they aren't. Why is that? They aren't respected enough and are seen as a joke/eye candy to the audience. Example: See the fucking Charlotte/Natalya match on Raw and compare it to the ones they had down in NXT and tell me that there isn't a sign of disrespect to the performers regarding the booking and time given in the match.

I mean, your forum name is "Crayjay Lee". Let's not pretend that's not because of AJ Lee.

I don't deny that?

Alucard

Banned
Chiming in late on the ideal physiques discussion.

1. Rick Rude
rude_display_image.jpg

2. John Morrison
johnhenniganjohnmorrisovx2.jpg

3. Goldberg
bill-goldberg_best+physique+in+wrestling.jpg

4. Cesaro
cesaro-1833508.jpg

5. R-Truth
rtruth.jpg

ggnoobIGN

Banned
Ha Fram Oil back advertising on wwe? Swear they used to be every other commercial back in the attitude era but I haven't heard of them in forever.

So now it seems like we'll get Usos/Los Matadores/Brass Ring Club/New Day for the Tag Titles at Mania. For reference, 5 of the men in this match were in the Tag Title match last year, while two were in the Paycheck Battle Royal, and one was slumming it in NXT. And the three men who were in the Tag Title match last year who aren't in it this year are all now in the Paycheck Royal.

Wrestlemania ►.►► |OT| You Can (Not) Advance.

Judderman

drawer by drawer
Holy shit, I didn't know that the people that hold up their cellphones during Bray's entrance were called Fireflies. What fresh & new information.

And now, another gibberish promo from Bray.

CDiggity

It's time for Mad Libs: Bray Wyatt Promo edition.

They been (VERB, ENDING IN ING) to you, man. There ain't no such thing as a (NOUN). Not anymore. But you, you, and you, and you, you have become (ADJECTIVE) to the illusion of what a (NOUN) is. You have become (ADJECTIVE) to the illusion of what a (NOUN) does for you. You think you need someone to (VERB) you on the (BODY PART). You think you need someone to (VERB) you in your (NOUN) at night, (VERB) you on the (BODY PART), and tell you that everything is (ADJECTIVE). But everything... everything... everything... EVERYTHING IS NOT (ADJECTIVE)! What if I was to tell you that the (NOUN) who made you is a (NOUN)? What if I was to tell you that your own (PLURAL NOUN) and (PLURAL NOUN) turned their (BODY PART) on you? I would never turn my (BODY PART) on you. And maybe, maybe the answers you seek have been (VERB, ENDING IN ING) you right in the face. Or maybe, just maybe, I, Bray Wyatt, the Eater of (PLURAL NOUN), have been the (NOUN) all along.

Here's another build that's made no sense.

You (allegedly) make Bray look strong in the Rumble to set him up for Taker after having him get nerfed by Cena.

Then...nothing. Doesn't set foot in the ring once against anyone. Just gives rambling promos to no one.

Eventually you pull the urn out, because why not? Nothing else is happening.

What the hell is this build?

Paracelsus

It would be better if there was no Undertaker, that Bray was kayfabe crazy and that at WM31 Impostor Bray came out, which would of course be Harper.

Top Bottom