• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

March Wrasslin' |OT| Forecast for Wrestlemania...cloudy with a heavy chance of Reigns

UberTag

No! Not R Truth's water bottle!

Russev is playing the ring like a bongo drum.

I should be resisting this but I'm filled with rage...plus Siberian rhythm.
r_RCHKGyCcgVRqu2DzGSDwKX3K-mgcR9F89RnwIj-g6fiM4SaImTdj6byrLvrCJxnFoovkB8TtqXRXpA5b4CE3zfzQIazOwAVls0dmpCVcXzJIApdwa6mfI1C_kr9kHGRQ

ggnoobIGN

Banned
So if it Los Matadores, how are they more deserving than the Ascension who is like 15-1 or PTP who beat them? Los fucking matadores, really.

what the fuck is with all these entrances while the people from the last match are still out there. Especially when it is only going to followed by a commercial 1 fucking minute into the match. You think it makes it seem like we're getting non stop action but it just shows how terrible you are at booking a 3 hour show.

Cybit

FGC Waterboy
Wait, does Woods have a tattoo of the Hyrule Crest on his forearm?

Also, looks like a four-way shmoz incoming.

Brass Ring Club vs. Usos vs. New Day vs. uhhhh.....Los Matadores?

Edit: Scratch that, probably The Ascension.

Woods is apparently a giant, giant gaming nerd.

UberTag

Is the fucking Tag Title match at Mania gonna be a multiperson clusterfuck too?
Why not? Booking multiperson clusterfucks is the easiest, laziest, most uncreative way to get all of the jobbers a Mania paycheck for working the 4-hour show.

So, of course, that's what will happen. Frankly, I'm surprised the rest of the divas aren't booked for one yet.

Toki767

Why not? Booking multiperson clusterfucks is the easiest, laziest, most uncreative way to get all of the jobbers a Mania paycheck for working the 4-hour show.

So, of course, that's what will happen. Frankly, I'm surprised the rest of the divas aren't booked for one yet.

Wait until they turn the Bellas vs AJ/Paige into a Lumberjack match.

Top Bottom