• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

March Wrasslin' |OT| Forecast for Wrestlemania...cloudy with a heavy chance of Reigns

Nameless

111290-LOST-John-Locke-dont-tell-me-w-zxpo.gif

Alucard

Banned
Watching the rest of the NJ Cup Finals. Man, I've really enjoyed the progression of Okada's story since Wrestle Kingdom. From his loss to Fale at New Year's Dash, to another loss in a tag match, and now this bit of redemption in another tag match...I'm intrigued and locked in. I want to see him continue succeeding and kicking ass.

Big One

Banned
Roman Reigns is so terrible. Basically he's the same Bo Dallas character they had in NXT for years before they introduced the Bolieve gimmick.

zychi

Banned
Lol at wrasslegaf loving when The Rock does that same promo as Reigns boots2asses, but Roman does it, and ya'll hate him. Haha

BearPawB

Banned
im honestly a little over the Reigns hate. I think there is a lot of likable stuff about the guy that people ignore just to circlejerk about how much the wwe sucks.

Fox318

Lol at wrasslegaf loving when The Rock does that same promo as Reigns boots2asses, but Roman does it, and ya'll hate him. Haha

Rock has charisma out the wazoo and he can work a better match than Reigns.

Besides Rock can go off script and be great.

Top Bottom