• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

March Wrasslin' |OT| Forecast for Wrestlemania...cloudy with a heavy chance of Reigns

Anth0ny

jR9Xum6.gif

No gay jokes, no cursing, pointing to the words on his shirt. Same boring Rock promo that wrestling fans eat up, but since iwc doesnt like reigns, its bad.

Just subtract all of the Rock's charisma and you might have a point. The problem is that Rock has all that charisma and you can't just ignore that

zychi

Banned
Rock has charisma out the wazoo and he can work a better match than Reigns.

Besides Rock can go off script and be great.
Rocks last two *rest hold *wm matches were terrible *rest hold*

He had to write his notes on his arm, and he says the same shit roman does minus the cursing and gay jokes.

Wresslegaf ate it up.

Reigns looks like hes always about to cry whenever he gets boo'd in a promo. Has he been WHATed to death yet because his promo style is perfect for it

No gay jokes, no cursing, pointing to the words on his shirt. Same boring Rock promo that wrestling fans eat up, but since iwc doesnt like reigns, its bad.

I'm not a huge Rock fan, but he wouldn't tell Paul Heyman, "I'm done talking to you...I'm gonna talk to the camera for a while."

Not the same at all.

He's been getting better week after week. He's fine on the mic now.

They have done a good job at coaching him on how to get passed having a mind stutter on what to say. Just now you saw him try to cover them with facial reactions. Better than past promos tho.

I don't want Roman to be horrible, but at the same time I don't want him to be amazing. Not yet, anyway. If he turns out to get better then vince sees it as a validation and will become more hard headed.

Vestal

He had to write his notes on his arm, and he says the same shit roman does minus the cursing and gay jokes.

Wresslegaf ate it up.

Those notes you are talking were intentional.

Please don't put rock in the same breath as Roman.

Fox318

Wresslegaf ate it up.

Those matches were better than any Reigns match.

im honestly a little over the Reigns hate. I think there is a lot of likable stuff about the guy that people ignore just to circlejerk about how much the wwe sucks.

such as?

I honestly can't think of one thing he's done since the shield broke up besides being unintentionally funny

zychi

Banned
Those notes you are talking were intentional.

Please don't put rock in the same breath as Roman.
Yep. Rock had to deal with a guy who shows up on Raw once a month. Not the two biggest talkers on the show in Punk and Cena.

Reigns is talking to a ghost on tv. This would be terrible if the iwc's golden boy was in Reigns place. This buildup to Wrestlemania has been terrible besides Randy and Seth, half the feuds are missing competitor. Its not Romans fault hes stuck talking to a guy sitting at home every week.

UberTag

No he not, have you seen that snack down promo?
Did somebody say "snack down"?

gol15.jpg

Wresslegaf ate it up.
Leave me out of this. I was hating on Dwayne through both those matches.
Check the history books.

Yep. Rock had to deal with a guy who shows up on Raw once a month. Not the two biggest talkers on the show in Punk and Cena.

Reigns is talking to a ghost on tv. This would be terrible if the iwc's golden boy was in Reigns place. This buildup to Wrestlemania has been terrible besides Randy and Seth, half the feuds are missing competitor. Its not Romans fault hes stuck talking to a guy sitting at home every week.

Roman and Lesnar were in the same building last week. Could've had 'em do a promo then.

Wresslegaf ate it up.

I remember almost everyone shitting on most of Rocks promos and ring work not involving CM Punk. Especially rock concert 2.

Vestal

Have we been watching the same reigns the past year?? There's a reason he let Seth and dean tspk in the shield.

Heroman

Banned

That not a good excuse he could do what cena did and talk to Paul but than that would show his weakness.

Top Bottom