• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

March Wrasslin' |OT| Forecast for Wrestlemania...cloudy with a heavy chance of Reigns

D

Deleted member 8095

Unconfirmed Member
Wyatt has been nailing the build up to this match. Really impressed with him.

Edit: Rusev losing to Cena is a great thing for the US title.

Loved the opening of Raw with the Sting/Steph confrontation and so did the crowd. Electric stuff and Sting seems so rejuvenated by being in front of big crowds again. Surfer Sting was my favorite WCW face as a wee tyke so this is a lot of fun for me. That being said Sting may soil his tights when he sees the size of the Mania crowd.

Loved the opening of Raw with the Sting/Steph confrontation and so did the crowd. Electric stuff and Sting seems so rejuvenated by being in front of big crowds again. Surfer Sting was my favorite WCW face as a wee tyke so this is a lot of fun for me. That being said Sting may soil his tights when he sees the size of the Mania crowd.

thats why i loved it. Sting look like he was amp up to be there.

that picked up towards the end

it's just really lame listening to him prattle on with the 'i'm mysterious, something about people being hypocritical' because he sounds like a 14 year old's JRPG villain. i GUESS that can be seen as funny from a certain light but i just make arbitrary decisions when it comes to wrestling personas.

Vestal

Nope the guy is a professional. He has wrestled the greatest in the midst of rabid crowds. Do you forget GAB 90 when he beat flair for his first title?? The pop in that arena was insane. He was part of arguably one of the greatest builds I wrestling history.

I was hoping that Wyatt would replace Taker. This WM is going be completely disappointing outside of Rollin getting the belt, isn't it?

I don't think I've been so apathetic towards a mania. All the best workers in throwaway 20 man matches, Russev and Wyatt jobbing to people who gain nothing from it, Reigns in the main event, Sting vs HHH in 2015. There's nothing to look forward to on the card.

Hex

Banned
Wyatt/Rusev both shouldn't be losing the old ass guys need to take the L.

I agree fully.
The problem is, with Taker losing last year and wrestling once per year there really may not be a next year.
It is possible that he could lose this year and go out on a win next year, but it is hard to say.
With him having no showing at all until Mania, him losing there in my opinion would come off even worse.
Rusev on the otherhand, there is nothing good coming out of his losing and it is just stupid.

Spider from Mars

tap that thorax
Nope the guy is a professional. He has wrestled the greatest in the midst of rabid crowds. Do you forget GAB 90 when he beat flair for his first title?? The pop in that arena was insane. He was part of arguably one of the greatest builds I wrestling history.
Don't forget Starrcade 97

Top Bottom