• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

March Wrasslin' |OT| Forecast for Wrestlemania...cloudy with a heavy chance of Reigns

it's moments like that bk ad that make you realise how lame wwe is

other thoughts: part of me just wishes bryan was facing brock next week still. this guy should be permanently in the title picture for the next year or so.

Cagey

Banned
Catching up..

Sting segment was cool.

Snoops outfit. damn.

Nikki Bella is kinda awesome.

Simmons was entertaining if too self referential to his podcasts and columns with his NBA analogies.

I do not think Wyatt has to win the match for Wyatt to come out ahead from it.
I think if he plays it right even with Taker getting the W, Wyatt will get a huge rub from it if handled correctly.

My dream scenario for this would be a buried alive match. Taker is thrown in the grave but get out and buries Wyatt. In the middle of the next match (a comedy or piss break match) Bray claws his way out of the grave, laughs maniacally. The lights go out and a lightning bolt strikes the grave. Lights come on and Bray is gone.

Sanjuro

My dream scenario for this would be a buried alive match. Taker is thrown in the grave but get out and buries Wyatt. In the middle of the next match (a comedy or piss break match) Bray claws his way out of the grave, laughs maniacally. The lights go out and a lightning bolt strikes the grave. Lights come on and Bray is gone.

Stupid.

Best scenario is Bray getting the shit kicked out of him, buried. He then comes back on RAW as a part of the Real Americans.

RBH

Never although, FUCK DAN PATRICK AND HOGAN FOR THAT FINISH.
Dan-Patrick.jpeg

Top Bottom