• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

March Wrasslin' |OT| Forecast for Wrestlemania...cloudy with a heavy chance of Reigns

somedevil

The build has been good considering Taker hasn't been around.

The actual match, eh, I'm unsure. His match with Brock last year was trash.

Well he got a real bad concussion during the match and forgot the lay out. So I expect better from him this time.

To bad ministry taker isn't coming back for this match. Allow the purity of evil to guide you

Thorakai

Undertaker can afford to lose twice. Who cares how much he loses, its the damn Undertaker. Have Wyatt beat Stang at Summerslam too or something to make a Taker vs Sting match more even.

Hex

Banned
I was hoping that Wyatt would replace Taker. This WM is going be completely disappointing outside of Rollin getting the belt, isn't it?

I do not think Wyatt has to win the match for Wyatt to come out ahead from it.
I think if he plays it right even with Taker getting the W, Wyatt will get a huge rub from it if handled correctly.

I still like my idea of Undertaker returning for next Wrestlemania to beat Brock, then vacate the title by putting himself in a coffin and leaving the WWE for good.

But in a week that entire booking possibility will probably be removed!

I don't think I've been so apathetic towards a mania. All the best workers in throwaway 20 man matches, Russev and Wyatt jobbing to people who gain nothing from it, Reigns in the main event, Sting vs HHH in 2015. There's nothing to look forward to on the card.

Orton v. Rollins is the only match I'm interested. Maybe a interesting cameo or two? I really want to like WM31 :(

Sanjuro

I'd want chicken fries more than her.

In fact, I wouldn't want to look at her while eating my chicken fries.

Leave my BK out of this!

Top Bottom