• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

March Wrasslin' |OT| Forecast for Wrestlemania...cloudy with a heavy chance of Reigns

bryan should of dip and used his popularity as leverage - now he's getting subliminally buried. (him losing so much probably means he's going to win the belt)

This is how they break down Bryan to the point where he isn't seen as a top guy.
Y'all know Bryan is never going to get built up again like he used to.

Fox318

I'm catching up on raw.

Sting is great
Cesaro is great. Match booking is fucking lame and the matadores and torito should be fired. They have no character, no gimmick other than being latino.

The huricana spot was fucking disgusting. You know it was a shot at Rey and lucha fans.

Bill Simmons was great.

Ryback looks good but I still wouldn't want to be in the ring with him.

Bellas need a break from tv. I don't care about any match or angle they are in.

Rodeo Clown

All aboard! The Love train!
It's kind of awesome that they have guys like Ziggler and Bryan and Ambrose in this Intercontinental Title match and that they've been devoting so much time to it on Raw. Even if the individual motivations might not make sense.

zychi

Banned
AHAHAHAHA THEY CANT EVEN GET THE CHAMP TO SHOW UP TO A LIVE EVENT THE WEEK OF WRESTLEMANIA

FUCK THIS COMPANY

e: guess i was wrong. the pre taped interview? whered it go?

Heroman

Banned
It's kind of awesome that they have guys like Ziggler and Bryan and Ambrose in this Intercontinental Title match and that they've been devoting so much time to it on Raw. Even if the individual motivations might not make sense.
It has a better build up than the main event, think about that.

Hex

Banned
Will they use the Harper thing as a legit storyline gimmick to throw Sheamus in there or was it just good selling?

Hex

Banned
imo good selling, i'm sure it didn't feel pleasant but i wouldn't think it would be enough to keep him out

Oh definitely not, I just know that Sheamus has been on the bench for a bit.
They may save him for the Monday after though.

So, how often is it the case that the guy who has the upper hand before the PPV loses at the PPV?

Because right now it looks like Rusev is losing, and I assume we'll get to know who wins between Lesnar and Reigns depending on how this goes..

Top Bottom