• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

March Wrasslin' |OT| Forecast for Wrestlemania...cloudy with a heavy chance of Reigns

rcCqcse.gif

Downhome

I really can't comprehend how and why they have "evolved" Roman Reigns into what he is now. It is one of the most confusing things that they have done in many, many years to me. It's like they decided to strip almost all of what he had going from him and do...this.

I'm not saying to make him a completely Goldberg character or anything either. The evolution of Roman Reigns just kinda feels to me like what WCW did with Goldberg back in the day. They took a guy with a lot going for him, and then decided to changes things up and it just ruined the entire thing.

zychi

Banned
i love that Book and Cole have the scripts just sitting in front of them. Not even trying to hide that its scripted anymore

Paracelsus

If you haven't realized they tried to keep his mouth shut and let the other people do the promos for him, I have no hope you ever will.

Top Bottom