• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

March Wrasslin' |OT| Forecast for Wrestlemania...cloudy with a heavy chance of Reigns

Kaiterra

Banned
It's sad to say this, but Mizdow probably has no future outside of his feud with Miz.

Truly sad.

Regarding the Konnan stuff and the comments about Punk not having been held down but just not having what it took to be THE GUY, I can believe the shirt thing and I am perfectly willing to believe Punk was held down. I don't think looking at it like "Come on they're not stupid enough to throw money in the fire" is right because the situation was such that they COULD hold Punk back and STILL make money because he's not the only thing they had going for them and like it or not Cena still had/has juice. I think taking a risk and running with Punk would very likely have paid off bigger for them in the long run, but it was a gamble even just by virtue of being a change in direction at all and why take a gamble when you have what you think is a sure bet?

If there were more pressure to the WWE to actually have to try harder, then I think we'd see them run with guys like Punk and Bryan more strongly. You can say these dudes "couldn't be the new Stone Cold" but that's because you're ignoring that Stone Cold didn't happen in a vacuum, he was a dude they had to take a risk on in a situation that showed doing things the same old way they had been done wasn't going to pay the bills anymore.

Paracelsus

They clearly protected Cena because they don't like Punk and they didn't know whether it was a flash in the pan or the real deal. If you push a flash in the pan and bury a bonerfied supahstar you risk of losing both (Reigns vs Bryan?).

So I told you guys that once I found about Swift coming to Baton Rouge that my stepdaughter would want to go. Well it's happening. So wrestle gaf came up with a graduation present for her without even trying. Truly a great place this is.

So I told you guys that once I found about Swift coming to Baton Rouge that my stepdaughter would want to go. Well it's happening. So wrestle gaf came up with a graduation present for her without even trying. Truly a great place this is.

Glad we could help! :D

IDK which thing in the DeMott situation sickens me most, the NSFW photo, or his tweet response to it

Ivelisse is out of the Shine main event on Friday, which is upsetting. But now it's a two out of three falls, so that's nice. And the card as a whole looks fantastic.

Data West

coaches in the WNBA
Imagine if the WWE had employed like Chris Kanyon as a trainer instead and not been an asshole to him. Guy could have taught how to take horrible bumps without breaking your spine due to his history as a stunt man and his wrestling career.

Anyone but Billy Kidman, Norman Smiley, and Bill DeMott.

Axel can go when he wants and if you are best at what you do...you can get something out of Axel, but I agree he was on his Randy Orton shit after Summerslam.

Still bullshit to this day. Trips and Bork was a snoozefest like the entire feud.

Eh....after watching AJ's match with rainmaker and his last run work in TNA. Dude could run laps around Punk. No question about it.

Because Punk was not a naturally gifted wrestler. He really wasn't all that great.

Reading the Bootaaay post about an event with 16 man tourney. I wish WWE can bring back King of the Ring similar type of PPV. Just dedicate the entire PPV on the tourney

Plywood

NeoGAF's smiling token!
:') titus and the swifties helping from the grave

Terrabyte20xx

Junior Wrestlemania XXX Champion
Reading the Bootaaay post about an event with 16 man tourney. I wish WWE can bring back King of the Ring similar type of PPV. Just dedicate the entire PPV on the tourney
SS_98.jpg

I'd be 100% for this. Love the idea of King of the Ring. You can have plenty of "Imma go and prove myself in the ring tonight!" type promos from upper midtier guys. Lets the crowd root for the underdogs.

Data West

coaches in the WNBA
I think Kidman is there solely to prepare them for when they're released, so they have the skills to compete in the flea market circuit.

Terrabyte20xx

Junior Wrestlemania XXX Champion
Will they ever record more Legends of Wrestling? My bro and I have been going through these since the network launched, definitely the best show on there.

Fox318

Otunga: "Wrestlemania wouldn't be wrestlemania without Cena"

God he is gonna be like hogan and wrestle into his 60s..

Top Bottom