• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

March Wrasslin' |OT| Forecast for Wrestlemania...cloudy with a heavy chance of Reigns

Paracelsus

Truth's schtick may be bad depending on who you ask, but it's way more pleasant to the ear than Booker T whom has got that rough "harr" HHH-like voice. I hope he eventually is replaced by Truth.

Love that R-Truth is in this feud. He's been great.

He's still the reigning, defending WWE Intercontinental Champion in my 2k Universe mode. He has been for months.

Hex

Banned
LOL I never thought that I would say it but Truth is killing it tonight.

And Luke Harper could pull off a very awesome Bobby Fish 'stash.

Who's coffee did BNB piss in backstage?

Also, I wonder if it was Ambrose's idea to go back to wrestling in a wifebeater instead of that shitty tanktop with the logo.

Paracelsus

I can see and appreciate their effort to put the IC title over (everybody wants it) but this shit is getting worse than the Hardcore title.

Fox318

Who's coffee did BNB piss in backstage?

Also, I wonder if it was Ambrose's idea to go back to wrestling in a wifebeater instead of that shitty tanktop with the logo.

Vince thinks that a tall boxer can't go over.

Thats why the face of the company is a man in jorts

somedevil

So Bryan isn't in the ladder match

He is going to be in it. You need more than 5 guys for that match.

So right now its Dean, R-truth, Harper, BNB, Ziggler and Bryan.

Man, that battle royal got to be the pre show match now because most of the upper talent is in the ladder match.

Top Bottom