• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

March Wrasslin' |OT| Forecast for Wrestlemania...cloudy with a heavy chance of Reigns

tumblr_nkm3thM9yW1rnjfjfo1_r1_1280.jpg

Honestly, how is Miz in the Andre battle royal & a Miz/Mizdow match not happening at Mania? It's like the only actual mid card feud that's lasted longer than 2 weeks.

UberTag

I love how they always emasculate the talent and make them out to be losers who would be nothing without the WWE.
It's like other wrestling companies don't exist.

Recall

I love how they always emasculate the talent and make them out to be losers who would be nothing without the WWE.
It's like other wrestling companies don't exist.

It is true that there are no other sports entertainment companies. WWE isn't a wrestling promotion, the second W in WWE is silent.

Heroman

Banned
Yep, Sandow will be more over than ever once he turns and feuds with the Miz. Then he'll be promptly buried and given no direction at all and be jobber fodder about a month later.

I think it might have longer leg, they have kept this feud way longer than they normally do.

Zach

Hey, guys. Caught the erectile dysfunction bit. Embarrassing and unfunny. Reminded me of an especially bad SNL skit.

Top Bottom