• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

March Wrasslin' |OT| Forecast for Wrestlemania...cloudy with a heavy chance of Reigns

Ithil

The announcers blabbering about nothing during Bray's entrance is always annoying. It's obvious they're just trying to make nonstop noise because they're afraid of "dead air" or something.

Downhome

SO tired of these Wyatt promos.
Move the fucking thing forward and make it interesting already.

At least now he actually has a REASON to be talking like this. Whatever you think of Bray, at least his promos actually make sense in this feud. He has been without any purpose at all for almost a year now.

UberTag

That would require more than 5 hours of RAW and SmackDown per week.
Sorry not enough time for that.
Tune in to WrestleMania to see Undertaker show up for his payday to beat Bray and then vanish for another year like a groundhog.

Taker ain't appearing till Mania

Have fun with the top 3 matches involving 1. Champ who will be on half the time and leaves the day after the event, 2. Old guy who will be on maybe one more time before the event and has his first company match at said event, and 3. Old guy who won't be on TV till the event

somedevil

Update on the Ladder match:

R-Truth has been confirmed for the Intercontinental Title Ladder Match at WrestleMania 31. Bad News Barrett will defend against several other Superstars. It looks like Luke Harper will also be in the match.

So its 8 people. So right now its BNB, R-truth, Ziggler, Harper, Ziggler, Bryan plus two others.

Get Ready for Sheamus being in the match.

Colocho

Banned
Why are they trying to make Bray the new Taker? he's nowhere near as intimidating or even tall enough to make me believe he's as credible a threat as the dead man.

I don't even like Taker that much, but he really was "the face of evil" back in the day.

tumblr_nkm3thM9yW1rnjfjfo1_r1_1280.jpg

Haha perfect. Poor Bryan.

darkside31337

Tomodachi wa Mahou
Why are they trying to make Bray the new Taker? he's nowhere near as intimidating or even tall enough to make me believe he's as credible a threat as the dead man.

I don't even like Taker that much, but he really was "the face of evil" back in the day.

Really? I think its the other way around. Bray should be better than being so desperate to challenging a 50 year old man who already lost the one thing that still made him relevant.

Top Bottom