• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

March Wrasslin' |OT| Forecast for Wrestlemania...cloudy with a heavy chance of Reigns

Data West

coaches in the WNBA
Kaitlyn sucks on the mic and in the ring.

Brie is not there yet.

AJ, I'll probably agree on you with.
Doesn't matter.

Doesn't matter.

It's an angle. An angle can make someone look great. Stephanie McMahon isn't the WWE champion, she isn't the longest reigning womens' champion. Beating her isn't something you earn as a work. It's something kayfabe you earn. Triple H will make himself look stupid trying to screw Daniel or the Shield. Stephanie won't do that. She needs to look strong at all times.

She's also cut the same promo every week since she came back.

I'M FINISHED!

Um exCUSE me Sakurai but CLEARLY the best choice for Smash Bros would be my fav niche character HOWEVER you are clearly INCOMPETENT and
Cena doesn't deserve a rematch. He has lost almost every title match he has been in since SummerSlam. Cena is such a wanker. Leave Rusev alone.

Downhome

Imagine if Axel was a face, Cena was a huge heel. This was that one time, that one moment, that the big face has where they overcome the odds and actually has that star making moment.

If feels like this, but only in the weird twilight zone world of current day WWE where nothing like that would happen. So wacky.

krae_man

#ALEXMANIA

BAFAi.gif

???

Axel did what he was supposed to there, and the crowd being behind him (ironically or purely as a shot at Cena) helped that promo a lot.

"Oh and despite that I dont want you in the Battle Royale, and despite everything I just said, you can still have Rusev if you just make him want to fight you" -Steph

She literally says the same thing every single week

She just shits on everyone like they were worms. It's tiresome when she just makes everyone else look like fools and never has any chance of comeuppance.

So she's a worthless heel.

Constantly burying the talent, never getting her comeuppance, droning promos that go on and on (Haitch taught her well).
I would not call her worthless, she's definitely playing her role well as the crooked authority position.

I do wish they continued the AJ/Steph feud that they hinted on barely, though.

I'm starting to see a few people around here are perhaps just self-loathing whiners. Everyone complains endlessly about their 'cenawinslol' issues, and then when he gets embarrassed in a promo that actually lands with the crowd, is relegated to the midcard, and is involved in something which is actually kind of entertaining and unexpected then they're now suddenly ruining Cena and are idiots despite the crowd and most people here loving it.

Get a grip, folks. It's all just a silly game.

Doesn't matter.

Doesn't matter.

It's an angle. An angle can make someone look great. Stephanie McMahon isn't the WWE champion, she isn't the longest reigning womens' champion. Beating her isn't something you earn as a work. It's something kayfabe you earn. Triple H will make himself look stupid trying to screw Daniel or the Shield. Stephanie won't do that. She needs to look strong at all times.

She's also cut the same promo every week since she came back.
Stephanie has made herself look like a fucking fool multiple times over the last couple of years.

Top Bottom