• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

March Wrasslin' |OT| Forecast for Wrestlemania...cloudy with a heavy chance of Reigns

I would not call her worthless, she's definitely playing her role well as the crooked authority position.

I do wish they continued the AJ/Steph feud that they hinted on barely, though.

The problem is that role only works because eventually you get to see that authority figure get theirs and look like an idiot. That will never happen with Steph. AJ, Brie, Bryan, Cena, Rollins, Rusev, Lana, Big Show, Kane, the list goes on and on of people Stephanie has rundown like they are children, and none of those people will ever get the opportunity to get their heat back. None of them will ever get over at the expense of Steph because she won't let them.

I'm starting to see a few people around here are perhaps just self-loathing whiners. Everyone complains endlessly about their 'cenawinslol' issues, and then when he gets embarrassed in a promo that actually lands with the crowd, is relegated to the midcard, and is involved in something which is actually kind of entertaining and unexpected then they're now suddenly ruining Cena and are idiots despite the crowd and most people here loving it.

Get a grip, folks. It's all just a silly game.

When Cena gets embarrassed in a promo, I'd prefer it to be done by someone who can absorb that heat and then pass it along down the line. Steph shits on everyone. She's done it to Cena before, this was nothing different

Please choose Cena personality for tonight:

[*] Ruthless Aggression
[ ] Doctor of Thuganomics
[ ] Hustle, Loyalty, Respect
[ ] Never Give Up

Doesn't matter.

Doesn't matter.

It's an angle. An angle can make someone look great. Stephanie McMahon isn't the WWE champion, she isn't the longest reigning womens' champion. Beating her isn't something you earn as a work. It's something kayfabe you earn. Triple H will make himself look stupid trying to screw Daniel or the Shield. Stephanie won't do that. She needs to look strong at all times.

She's also cut the same promo every week since she came back.
At all? She sure looked like crap when the Authority got out of power.

As well as the result of the Vickie feud.

She also got arrested that one time.

Didn't she get real sick and vomit, too?

GQman2121

Banned
Can you guys explain the let's go Cena, Cena sucks chat?

It's obviously the same people chatting the both parts, so what's the point?

Downhome

So much greatness is in this image...
20150302211658.jpg

Top Bottom