• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

March Wrasslin' |OT| Forecast for Wrestlemania...cloudy with a heavy chance of Reigns

Ithil

I would not call her worthless, she's definitely playing her role well as the crooked authority position.

I do wish they continued the AJ/Steph feud that they hinted on barely, though.

A crooked authority figure is pretty useless when they not only have carte blanche to crap relentlessly on faces and heels alike, and they also have no chance of getting comuppance.
Stephanie basically acts like she's supposed to be the star of the show.

UberTag

Oh our first Dbry appearance!

An hour and 22 minutes into the show in a commercial :|
Why would they talk about him beforehand? It's not like he has a match booked for the next pay-per-view.
Might as well be musing over Zack Ryder not getting airtime (or was he at Miz's Niagra commercial debut party?).

darkside31337

Tomodachi wa Mahou
Can you guys explain the let's go Cena, Cena sucks chat?

It's obviously the same people chatting the both parts, so what's the point?

Fans like chanting shit. I just wonder if there will ever be a day where fans stop chanting What. Worst fucking thing Austin ever did in his career.

Fox318

TWYd5SQ.gif

A crooked authority figure is pretty useless when they not only have carte blanche to crap relentlessly on faces and heels alike, and they also have no chance of getting comuppance.
Stephanie basically acts like she's supposed to be the star of the show.
I mean, that is what she is supposed to do.

I've mentioned a few moments where she got what she deserved in the last page. I'm pretty sure a WM moment of this year will consist of the Authority getting theirs, too. Is that not enough?

jred2k

Jesus Christ. 20 minute Steph and Cena promo followed by a 20 minute HHH promo. They really want people to fall asleep during this second hour.

RP912

Banned
I believe in a Russev title reign in the future...hopefully this year. Dude been progressing over the course of a year.

Oersted

It's not the same peolle. The let's go cena part is noticeably higher pitched

Sometimes it is. When the liveaudience is aware that WWE-audience is divided on Cena (as in they are smarks), they sometimes do both chants. Its just people trying to have fun.

Ithil

I mean, that is what she is supposed to do.

I've mentioned a few moments where she got what she deserved in the last page. I'm pretty sure a WM moment of this year will consist of the Authority getting theirs, too. Is that not enough?

That is not remotely what she is supposed to do, ever. The wrestlers are the stars of the show, not the heel authority figure. This sort of reasoning is why they don't have any stars on the roster.

Dario Cueto is an important part of the show, but he's never presented as the star, just the villain.

Top Bottom