• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

March Wrasslin' |OT| Forecast for Wrestlemania...cloudy with a heavy chance of Reigns

Ithil

That worked because Stewart wasn't some dopey D lister promoting a movie, he was actually doing a wrestling promo.

Ravager61

Maybe it's the fact that I have had 2 glasses of whiskey an haven't eaten any dinner but I think this Raw is actually... good? Usually I don't make it past the first hour.

Paracelsus

Tonight was the biggest burial-based episode in years. Cena got "we made you, you are what we made you"-ed, Rollins got "you were the weak link in the Shield so you got salvaged by turning heel"-ed. Add HHH shooting on the smarks and Booker about Sting fearing getting the shovel, and you wonder why they bother having writers anymore.

Downhome

Wow, Stewart is such a natural on this show tonight.

I mean, I know he is great, but even the greats sometimes don't fit in at all. He fits in perfectly here, haha.

I wonder how much of that they actually discussed in advance or if it was 100% shoot. Doubt the WWE would have pre-approved a Reigns burial or the first-it's-ever-been-mentioned foreshadowing of a Rollins face turn.

darkside31337

Tomodachi wa Mahou
Tonight was the biggest burial-based episode in years. Cena got "we made you, you are what we made you"-ed, Rollins got "you were the weak link in the Shield so you got salvaged by turning heel"-ed. Add HHH shooting on the smarks and Booker about Sting fearing getting the shovel, and you wonder why they bother having writers anymore.

Cena also casually buried the entire midcard and the jobber royale too. That was great.

Top Bottom