• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

March Wrasslin' |OT| Forecast for Wrestlemania...cloudy with a heavy chance of Reigns

Pimpn Drop Bear

Neo Member
So people are pretty high on Luke harper yeah? Why? I just don't see it. I hate his stupid moves his stupid face and he has less emotional expression on his face than roman reigns. What am I missing here? Oh and his stupid Google eyes thing is just distracting and I hate that they made a titantron video out of it just to mock me.

ggnoobIGN

Banned
So people are pretty high on Luke harper yeah? Why? I just don't see it. I hate his stupid moves his stupid face and he has less emotional expression on his face than roman reigns. What am I missing here? Oh and his stupid Google eyes thing is just distracting and I hate that they made a titantron video out of it just to mock me.
He's great in the ring when they give him time.

I love.that Ambrose clothesline.

Harper with the 3rd strike kick!!!

Harper a streetfighter fan

Lol @ fan " You stink Harper. My sister wrestles better than you!!"

somedevil

I bet everyone had a heart attack when Bryan didn't lift his arm after the match. That match was crazy for a guy that had neck problems.

Pizoxuat

Luke Harper is an incredible big guy, not just because he regularly pulls off moves that most big men can't do, but because his pace is faster and he doesn't get winded too fast. He really shines in longer matches because you get to see those differences.

TheStruggler

Report me for trolling ND/TLoU2 threads
whatever happens do NOT let ziggler win, he should be feuding with seth rollins after rollins cashes in, we already know they can put on a great match and shoot at each other well

So they're really going to stuff all the babyfaces, over heels and talented people into one match at WM, huh? That's a very deliberate middle finder to essentially all fans.

On the up side, it should hopefully be the match of the night. On the down side, everything else is going to look like crap with a dead crowd.

Fox318

whatever happens do NOT let ziggler win, he should be feuding with seth rollins after rollins cashes in, we already know they can out on a great match and shoot at each other well

All of them have the talent to main event.

All of them are more talented than Reigns

Top Bottom