• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

March Wrasslin' |OT| Forecast for Wrestlemania...cloudy with a heavy chance of Reigns

oeatreoqw8g6qpe3n4r6.gif

truly101

I got grudge sucked!
That worked because Stewart wasn't some dopey D lister promoting a movie, he was actually doing a wrestling promo.

Hugh Jackman was usually promoting a movie but I always got that he actually respected the business and enjoyed his ring time during the two times he was on.

Hah. Jon Stewart warms up the crowd and opens for Bryan. The crowd is being blessed tonight.
Bryan is the only one the entire crowd stands up for. The whole arena just erupted
^^^ That's what a warm-up act is supposed to do. Well played, WWE. Even if it wasn't deliberate.

Oersted

Absolutely amazing #RawDailyShow
No offense @WWERollins but #JonStewart is the king of the ball shots
#RAW

Ziggler tweet

Ithil

Hugh Jackman was usually promoting a movie but I always got that he actually respected the business and enjoyed his ring time during the two times he was on.

Yeah, he looked like he was enjoying being there. Most of these guests stars look like they want to get this over with quickly and leave.

Paracelsus

Bryan is over or the chants yeah cool.

What are his numbers on the shirt sales? Hoardy was over with shirts, so was Punk. What is his selling factor?

Absolutely amazing #RawDailyShow
No offense @WWERollins but #JonStewart is the king of the ball shots
#RAW

Ziggler tweet
Reminder: The man has a move called the Fame-asser where in best form his junk is on top of the back of someone's neck, planting him. So, yeah, I'd say he's knowledgeable in this area.

Top Bottom