• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

March Wrasslin' |OT| Forecast for Wrestlemania...cloudy with a heavy chance of Reigns

They've never even hinted at any ending of Mania that isn't Reigns stands tall. Clearly any ending that isn't that will happen, because we the people matter. Unironic unsarcasm definitely :DDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDD
lol

Reign needs a new moveset, hes current one was made for getting the hot tag in the Shield.

pretty much this

it's why his spots are good but he can't carry a match or keep up with good wrestlers

he looked great in the shield but it was because ambrose and rollins were doing 8o% of the work

he's got a move set built around one or two cool spots and a finish liek all the big matches the sheild were in.

Cybit

FGC Waterboy
They've never even hinted at any ending of Mania that isn't Reigns stands tall. Clearly any ending that isn't that will happen, because we the people matter. Unironic unsarcasm definitely :DDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDD
lol

Funny, I remember that same feeling during Lesnar's WM match last year.

tumblr_nkmbcmPF0P1rnjfjfo1_r1_400.gif

Plywood

NeoGAF's smiling token!
Guys, how was The Monday Night Raw this Monday? Should I watch it? What were your favorite moments this Monday on The Monday Night Raw?

It's not even about clotheslines and punches. Reigns is a cornball, period. Everything he does looks like a nerd in a superhero movie who suddenly got superpowers and is trying really hard to impress everyone with poses and badass glares, but none of it looks legit. He has that John Cena quality of looking totally unconvincing with everything he does.

Chamber

love on your sleeve
lol

I feel like they hinted at Seth's cash-in tonight along with his eventual face turn.

Zabka

Big night for Booker. Better bring him into the ring and promote his new documentary by having Hunter slap him around with his ballsack.

Ithil

It's not even about clotheslines and punches. Reigns is a cornball, period. Everything he does looks like a nerd in a superhero movie who suddenly got superpowers and is trying really hard to impress everyone with poses and badass glares, but none of it looks legit. He has that John Cena quality of looking totally unconvincing with everything he does.

spiderman.jpg

Do you think he takes character queues from DBZ?

tumblr_nkmbp5wCho1srbyoyo1_500.gif

Good leap in fairness
Dude has hops.

Stewart is one of the last people I would have expected to see in the ring if you asked me years ago. He really is up for anything. That dick shot will probably get him in the hall of fame.

Alucard

Banned
Reigns' dive and spear looked fantastic. You can't even dispute that. From a purely athletic and visual perspective, they were "Holy shit" worthy.

Top Bottom