• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

March Wrasslin' |OT| Forecast for Wrestlemania...cloudy with a heavy chance of Reigns

Plywood

NeoGAF's smiling token!
nnLs5.gif
Is it really that hard? Are some people not born with the gift?

At this point it don't matter. He is now on fan's shit list for his sins against daniel bryan.

Only a heel turn can maybe get him some respect. Not a god damn thing he does as a face will change haters minds.

Many people didn't think he was ready when it was unknown if Bryan would ever wrestle again.

Heroman

Banned
At this point it don't matter. He is now on fan's shit list for his sins against daniel bryan.

Only a heel turn can maybe get him some respect. Not a god damn thing he does as a face will change haters minds.
If you put ziggler or dean in roman spot I doubt they would get this reaction. People just don't like him.

I'm so sad Rusev didn't win the Rumble on that swerve. It was the victor I never knew I wanted but made sense in that moment. Brock could have easily played the face just by being Brock.

Rusev's not ready to main event WM. Next year, maybe.

In fact, if Reigns was showing more promise, building to a Reigns/Rusev title match in a year instead of hotshotting Reigns now would be a great direction for the company.

Unfortunately Reigns is currently Cena 5.0.

Yes Ver. 5.0..... you don't think that's still the original Cena in there do you?

Yeah but they were more."oh well" than "fuck.you"

The game has changed.

I'm of the feeling this was going to go this way regardless of Bryan. When you are not ready you get "oh well" when you are not main eventing PPV's, and you get "fuck you" when you are being pushed as the top guy in the company

It'd probably be worse. It'd be ambivalence. People are hating on Reigns because Bryan is back. When Bryan was gone, no one cared about Reigns.
Can't say I don't agree . Real question gaf why do you guys think Ambrose isn't the guy . They love reigns and Rollins but not Ambrose . Is it not having the look or what

Yeah but they were more."oh well" than "fuck.you"

The game has changed.

Yeah. A decent portion here didn't give a shit and still thought Mania might be worthwhile excluding the main. Then Bryan came back and got treated how everyone knew he would, and then the active disdain of Reigns happened.

It's not even exaggeration. Think about the community's thoughts of him. And then remember how it was the second Bryan got eliminated. A lot more vocal, and a lot more aggressive.

jmdajr

Can't say I don't agree . Real question gaf why do you guys think Ambrose isn't the guy . They love reigns and Rollins but not Ambrose . Is it not having the look or what
Not sure. He's tall and looks good. I think he's gonna deliver in the near future. Magic waiting to happen.

Toki767

I think Ambrose is basically the guy. At least, as much of "the guy" as you'll probably get these days. Though I guess in Vince's eyes, he's not as good looking as Reigns so he can't possibly be the guy.

Heroman

Banned
Yeah. A decent portion here didn't give a shit and still thought Mania might be worthwhile excluding the main. Then Bryan came back and got treated how everyone knew he would, and then the active disdain of Reigns happened.

It's not even exaggeration. Think about the community's thoughts of him. And then remember how it was the second Bryan got eliminated. A lot more vocal, and a lot more aggressive.
Before rumble it was he not ready after rumble he not ready, noting changed.

NYR

Is Reigns fighting Heyman at Wrestlemania now? WWE, stop being slaves to these shit part timers. Pathetic.

jmdajr

Pretty much it. It's all right there.

darkside31337

Tomodachi wa Mahou
Is Reigns fighting Heyman at Wrestlemania now? WWE, stop being slaves to these shit part timers. Pathetic.

WWE has always been about part timers though. At least Lesnar is legitimately great. Don't think I could have suffered through another Batista or Rock run this year.

I think Ambrose is basically the guy. At least, as much of "the guy" as you'll probably get these days. Though I guess in Vince's eyes, he's not as good looking as Reigns so he can't possibly be the guy.
I'd tell Vince, you compare Renee You g to whoever Leake has locked up in his house...

Paracelsus

If you think about it, Cena was the last guy with a persona (not stuff like The Aneemol and The Apex Predator, an old school full blown gimmick) to go over as the man.

jmdajr

Ok. Time for bed! Reigns now costing me sleep hours. Can't he do anything right?

I'd be asleep already if Bryan was headlining mania.

If you think about it, Cena was the last guy with a persona (not stuff like The Aneemol and The Apex Predator, an old school full blown gimmick) to go over as the man.

Another person people hate

Hey, here's an idea: maybe haters...shouldn't hate? Shake it off and embrace the love and Cena/Reigns

Top Bottom