• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

March Wrasslin |OT| Road To WrassleMania

Status
Not open for further replies.

DMeisterJ

Banned
That's exactly what a smark ass marked up smark would say.

Yeah, I guess a smark ass marked up smark would speak the truth, while a Rock mark like you would like to believe that this all isn't a lie. Let me break some more news for you, Santa's fake and there is no tooth fairy, even though your favorite actor played one.

Izick

Love this. This has been one of the least PG RAW's in ages, and it really shows.

This is how it should be every week. Fucking solid RAW, barring something absolutely Mass Effect 3 like.

Ithil

The "blah blah Cena ladyparts crowd are cool" is boring

But the Eve verse was funny. Probably because it wasn't the same damn joke again and again

854736-bigthumbnail.jpg

EDIT: HOLY SHIT ROCK

WOW

HOLY CHRIST

NoRéN;35970827 said:
Probably the same people that see Laurenitis and start with the "gold" and" omg im dying here".

This new Rock is so weird to me. his first promo back was so good, that I was excited to see more, but now I'm just not feeling it. I just don't think him saying that Cena has lady parts constantly is funny. The history lessons were funny last week though.

TheNatural

My Member!
Cena fans in this thread just got mad. Don't worry guys you can go back to finding some of your indy fed collection to shed your tears in.

DonasaurusRex

Online Ho Champ
This new Rock is so weird to me. his first promo back was so good, that I was excited to see more, but now I'm just not feeling it. I just don't think him saying that Cena has lady parts constantly is funny. The history lessons were funny last week though.

oh brother look mang no one else is gonna go team cena just accept where we all stand and let it all play out at WM.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom