• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

March Wrasslin |OT| Road To WrassleMania

Status
Not open for further replies.

DMczaf

w5OeE.gif

CB3

intangibles, motherfucker
im gonna pretend that ended about 3 minutes earlier than it actually did.

The same way i pretend the final season of Lost never happened.

Ithil

That had a couple of funny bits but it was way too long.

Cena's left me wanting more, that left me wishing it ended five minutes earlier.

D

Deleted member 8095

Unconfirmed Member
Haha, what the fuck. So botched with the sing along.

Brinbe

Just should have done the catchphrase after the song and ended it there. That's a microcosm of their problem with everything. They have the basics okay, but overthink everything and take a simple thing and completely ruin it.

And don't get me wrong, WM will be fine, because the matches sell themselves, but good lord do these builds completely suck.

Toki767

I knew it would never be as good as the Sacramento Rock Concert. If the Rock was a heel though I bet this would've been so much more amazing.

Skilotonn

xbot xbot xbot xbot xbot
That ending was harsh. Totally Not-Rock right there.

Some good parts, but too many corny parts man, Rock is burying himself.

Yeah, Cleveland couldn't stand him, and I'm sure Miami will boo him out of the building.....

Everyone who was behind the Rock from the beginning isn't behind him now and are now rooting for Cena. Of course, Cena won't be the fan favorite come WM but the WWE have done their part to increase Cena's fanbase which was their goal all along.

A Pretty Panda

fuckin' called it, man
There was like, what? 1 funny joke throughout that whole thing?

The rest was filled with the same lame catchphrases to fluff up the show. It's unnecessary.

Really sick of the crowd ass kissing.

Rock was awesome, but crowd was not into that we will rock you singalong at the end at all. Overall I was very entertained during his promo and didn't turn away from it once. Rock is always entertaining even if there isn't much content to work with.

TheNatural

My Member!
ending was bad but the rest was good, you're all just disgusting marks so you can't see through it.

I'm thinking The Rock hit a little too hard to home with his 42 year old comment. Some are upset, they'll add to that 1,000 wrestling thread post count though to tell us all how we're wrong though. :p

Ithil

Cena won this night through brevity. His rap was short but it was a sweet throwback.

Rock's went way too long and was so much lamer than his original Rock Concerts.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom