• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

March Wrasslin |OT| Road To WrassleMania

Status
Not open for further replies.

Evening Musuko

Black Korea
Slammiversary in Dallas?

Home of Panda Energy, I think. Surprised they hadn't done that sooner.
Should have been in the asylum. Unless they tore it down already. Either way, it should be in Nashville.

Now, if they want to go to Dallas, they should go in a year or two. 10 years after Panda Energy saved TNA from shutting down. :p

-----

Good Match. Although I only saw like 5 minutes of it.

EDIT: WHY THE FUCK DO THEY A MONITOR WITH TWITTER IN IT

rvd2kewl

This "I hate Jeff Hardy" angle makes no sense when Angle was sending him messages on Twitter just before this angle started to see if Jeff was working the house show loop for the upcoming weekend and telling him that he missed him.

Kaladin

This Jeff Hardy match has already lasted longer than his match at Victory Road last year.

Also, fuck that woman that is screaming at the top of her lungs louder than the rest of the crowd.

rvd2kewl

I wonder what caused Angle's voice to change and him to get that death stare.

Not sure what caused the eyes to change, but the voice could be the neck surgeries he's had. I remember his voice being really deep right around the time he had his last major surgery.

Evening Musuko

Black Korea
This "I hate Jeff Hardy" angle makes no sense when Angle was sending him messages on Twitter just before this angle started to see if Jeff was working the house show loop for the upcoming weekend and telling him that he missed him.

Dat #HEEL turn. He tweeted he's going to kick Hardy's ass tonight.

@RealKurtAngle said:
I'm a kick Hardy's ass tomorrow night at Victory Road. It will be quick and easy!

https://twitter.com/#!/RealKurtAngle/status/181181634878509058

Kaladin

JEFF HARVEY I LOVE YOU AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH

It's more like....

Crowd: Let's go Hardy
AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH
Random Point In The Match:

rvd2kewl

Lamps went dark....all of them....oh well, guess I can watch Walking Dead now.

On a related note, TNAOnDemand.com's live stream has been flawless so far. Highly recommended, if not for the $34.95 price tag. I don't know what the overhead costs are, but it should really be in that $9.99-$14.95.

Kaladin

On a related note, TNAOnDemand.com's live stream has been flawless so far. Highly recommended, if not for the $34.95 price tag. I don't know what overhead costs are, but it should really be in that $9.99-$14.95.

Oh I'll buy the occasional TNA PPV, and will probably buy Lockdown...but I wouldn't pay anything for this D show of a PPV that should probably be given for free on Impact....and probably will be given for free on Impact next week.

rvd2kewl

Hardy hits a Swanton in the center of the ring, with his ass landing right in the middle of Angle's stomach. Looked like it knocked the wind out of Kurt, but he immediately rolled Jeff up in a crucifix style pin and held the ropes for the win. Solid match, but I hate the finish.

Evening Musuko

Black Korea
"You still got it"

Really, Impact Zone?

Really?

He last wrestled 5 months ago (I think). Not 5 years ago.

EDIT: nvm he wrestled in February I think. Now it makes even less sense.

Guzim

So I see that Daniel Bryan is dating Brie Bella.

1aW5Z.jpg

Looks like Brie Bella won the bet.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom