• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

March Wrasslin |OT| Road To WrassleMania

Status
Not open for further replies.

Plinko

Wildcard berths that can't beat teams without a winning record should have homefield advantage
There's no way the Cena-Rock match can end in some kind of DQ or interference right? I just feel like they're setting up for someone (Miz) to do a run-in spot on this in order for there to be a rematch.

But I mean, there would be rioting in the streets, right? There has to be a clean winner to this match.

I've heard people talking that are absolutely 100% convinced that match ends with Brock Lesnar getting involved.

Kaladin

BU234.jpg

Anyone know what's happening with RVD?
I saw him at Wondercon yesterday just walking around trying to look anonymous as possible. Sunglasses, hair tucked into beanie. I yelled RVD! and did the arm pose lol

Edit: Oh BTW he enjoyed it he was like Yah thats what im talking about. I think he was suprised to be recognized

Kaladin

I'm not surprised that the Impact Zone is chanting "We Want Morgan". This is the same crowd that chanted for Devon earlier.

Brinbe

Can't believe they've dragged out this Morgan-Crimson shit out for this long. Just restart their dumb feud already and let Joe/Magnus move on.

Good, finally.

rvd2kewl

I'm supposed to be beta testing the PPV on mobile devices for TNA. It's not going well. Almost an hour into the show and they don't even have the option on their app to view it live.

The website (TNAOnDemand.com) works great though.

rvd2kewl

This kind of angle should be saved for someone like Kevin Steen. Have Robbie pick him out, run him down for being "out of shape" and then Steen just murders him and wins the TV title.

Ugh, I have no interest in Robbie vs. D-Von.

rvd2kewl

Interesting spot to put Slammiversary. Should've put it in NYC to make sure it truly is a special event, but at least they're getting out of Orlando.

Kaladin

I would think an event like a 10th Anniversary show should be held in a market you have a long history in.....not somewhere you have never been.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom