• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

March Wrasslin |OT| Road To WrassleMania

Status
Not open for further replies.

rvd2kewl

I could've accepted it if it led to Storm running down. Even if it's predictable, at least it makes sense. That...that went nowhere.

Evening Musuko

Black Korea
fire bobby chants :lol :lol

Hey, TNA finally has it's new scapegoat!

Also why the fuck was he rubbing Dixie's face? Was he trying to paint Dixie with Sting's face paint?

KuGsj.gif

Not one wrestler cared enough about Dixie to come down and help her out. Maybe she'll start paying for medical costs now!

KuGsj.gif

So, haven't watched the ppv yet. How was it? Also Slammiversary in Dallas? FUCK YES. When can I buy tickets? I've been wanting them to come forever.

Brinbe

Guess the Law'll be delayed until the Kansas game ends.

And it was actually an okay, if not pedestrian/boring show, with nothing really too ridiculous. Well, until that ending segment where it went all stupid Russo off the deep-end. I guess it put Bob Roo over as more of a heel, but as others have said, it went on way too long and absolutely nobody bothers to make the save, even as it looks like Dixie's about to get chaired. Just dumb.

Evening Musuko

Black Korea
So, haven't watched the ppv yet. How was it? Also Slammiversary in Dallas? FUCK YES. When can I buy tickets? I've been wanting them to come forever.

I only caught about half, so I'll chime in with what I saw.

Anderson/Styles vs Daniels/Kaz = Good

Angle/Hardy= Ok, but bad ending.

Sting/Roooo = WTF I thought Russo left!

I only caught about half, so I'll chime in with what I saw.

Anderson/Styles vs Daniels/Kaz = Good

Angle/Hardy= Ok, but bad ending.

Sting/Roooo = WTF I thought Russo left!

Ahh cool, I'll check it out later then. The ending segment seems like it was entertaining by the reactions on here lol Honestly I think Russo was an easy scapegoat and took the blame for everything even though alot of it wasn't his fault. Either way, this is a setup show for Lockdown so not really concerned about finishes.

SoulPlaya

more money than God
Russo had very little power for like the last year. He had been demoted, and Meltzer said repeatedly that he didn't have much of a say anymore. I thought people blaming TNA's BS on him was a joke, actually.

Russo had very little power for like the last year. He had been demoted, and Meltzer said repeatedly that he didn't have much of a say anymore. I thought people blaming TNA's BS on him was a joke, actually.

He was demoted from head of creative back in October, but still was writing the shows up until his firing with Matt Conway. He was just writing them based on basic outlines set by Bischoff/Pritchard. Now it's Conway/Lagana writing the shows based on outlines set by Bischoff/Pritchard. All of the current storylines up until Lockdown next month were supposedly planned out since October, since they lay them out 6 months in advance. From what I read somewhere the main event atleast had a clean finish. So that is a step in the right direction from what they've been doing. Plus they had a big angle finish the show with the Dixie thing, so it should make people want to tune in to Impact to see what happens to Roode after what he did to the boss.

SoulPlaya

more money than God
He was demoted from head of creative back in October, but still was writing the shows up until his firing with Matt Conway. He was just writing them based on basic outlines set by Bischoff/Pritchard. Now it's Conway/Lagana writing the shows based on outlines set by Bischoff/Pritchard. All of the current storylines up until Lockdown next month were supposedly planned out since October, since they lay them out 6 months in advance. From what I read somewhere the main event atleast had a clean finish. So that is a step in the right direction from what they've been doing. Plus they had a big angle finish the show with the Dixie thing, so it should make people want to tune in to Impact to see what happens to Roode after what he did to the boss.
Like I said before, I don't really keep up with TNA, but best of luck to them.

Evening Musuko

Black Korea

It is actually, but his reputation doesn't really do him any favors. I think for the past few years, most people have put the blame on Hogan and Bischoff, it's just that the "Fire Hogan/Bischoff" chants haven't really caught on.

Oh ok, so I didn't miss anything. :p

Taz was reading tweets live on air. You should have tweeted him again. I wonder if he still has heat with you. :p

rvd2kewl

Matt looks to be in great shape.

I'm not really going off that picture above, but in the recent videos he's posted, you can see a real difference in his face and especially his eyes (less of a stoned look). Good for him. Glad he finally woke up. Just a shame he had to rack up all the charges he did to get to this point.

Cagey

Banned
I'm not really going off that picture above, but in the recent videos he's posted, you can see a real difference in his face and especially his eyes (less of a stoned look). Good for him. Glad he finally woke up. Just a shame he had to rack up all the charges he did to get to this point.

The slogan on his tee shirt is a damn good reminder for him. Shit's got literal meaning for him.

Evening Musuko

Black Korea
So, Evan Bourne's suspension ended yesterday. How long before he is added to Team Long?
Teddy will introduce his team one by one. He'll then say "Now hold on a minute playa, there's still one more and it's this man" Bourne appears, crowd goes wild and he leads the Tag Team Playas to victory.

He'll be future endeavor'd the next day.

Teddy will introduce his team one by one. He'll then say "Now hold on a minute playa, there's still one more and it's this man" Bourne appears, crowd goes wild and he leads the Tag Team Playas to victory.

He'll be future endeavor'd the next day.

He should be on the ACE team, Kofi dropped him for Truth. Perfect excuse for him to turn heel. Then they can release him when nobody cares.

Evening Musuko

Black Korea
He should be on the ACE team, Kofi dropped him for Truth. Perfect excuse for him to turn heel. Then they can release him when nobody cares.
They can do a bash at the beach 96-like situation then. "IT'S EVAN BOURNE" "BUT WHO'S SIDE IS HE ON???!!!" Even Cena wouldn't get that much heat.

Here's WWE's official policy on what happens when a talent fails a drug test three times:

"A third Wellness Policy violation results in an immediate termination of the talent's contract. A talent who fails the Wellness Policy three times will be prohibited from returning to WWE for 365 days. If WWE is interested in bringing back the talent, the talent must test negative for all offending substances under the Wellness Policy during the pre-contract screening. If they pass the screening and are approved to return, the talent must undergo extensive, mandatory testing for at least 365 days after the contract is signed. The talent will always be considered on "probation" as if they have two strikes. Any violation would result in the returning talent to once again be terminated immediately and be restricted from signing with WWE for another 365 days."

Current WWE talent who have two strikes on their record are Evan Bourne, William Regal, and Booker T. Former WWE talent that are no longer with the company with two strikes on their record are Carlito, Rene Dupree, Chavo Guerrero, Jeff Hardy, Chris Masters, Umaga, and referee Chris Kay.

The only talent to ever have their contract terminated due to the Wellness Policy were Booker T, Carlito, and Umaga, who were all released from their contracts after refusing mandatory rehab following their second strike. Booker signed with TNA from 2007-2010 before returning to WWE in January 2011. Carlito is still active in the independent scene. Umaga died of a drug overdose in December 2009.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom