• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

March Wrasslin |OT| Road To WrassleMania

Status
Not open for further replies.

DMczaf

What about Darren...

Oh dammit, DM. I see your stealth edit!

GY8JY.gif

Evening Musuko

Black Korea
Cena isn't going to turn heel guys. If anything a heel (probably Jericho) will screw Punk out of the title, then Cena will cut an angry promo on Jericho about how the WWE title makes him a "target" and how he's going to take it from him.

darkside31337

Tomodachi wa Mahou
Cena will turn heel. And after he knocks out Rocky cold he will embrace the hate and bust some thuganomics over Rocky's comatose body.

Rock will show up on Raw via satellite from a hospital bed while being unconscious. Cena will knock him out and get "suspended" and both will be off the show for a while.

Striker

Cena will turn heel. And after he knocks out Rocky cold he will embrace the hate and bust some thuganomics over Rocky's comatose body.

Rock will show up on Raw via satellite from a hospital bed while being unconscious. Cena will knock him out and get "suspended" and both will be off the show for a while.
Is this the part where Cena puts his balls in Rocky's face like he said last week? Jericho needs to come out and call him a wannabe.

Linkified

Well seen as judging things logically, considering Miz keeps bringing it up that he beat Cena last year:

• Rock beat Cena at WM28
  • Miz beats Rock at Summerslam/Survivor Series
  • Miz beats Rock and Cena at WM29

At least you would have created a new star.

Striker

Well seen as judging things logically, considering Miz keeps bringing it up that he beat Cena last year:

• Rock beat Cena at WM28
  • Miz beats Rock at Summerslam/Survivor Series
  • Miz beats Rock and Cena at WM29

At least you would have created a new star.
But no one gives a shit about Miz. Give that accolade to somebody who has talent.

So since Wrestlemania time is upon us i've been in the mood to watch previous WM matches, oh it was all going so well until today when I decided I would rewatch what WWE would like to call the "greatest match in WM history", last years HHH/Taker match.

Why is this match held in such high regard again? going from watching Taker/HBK at WM25 to this was almost painful, it's the finisher fest to end all finisher fests, after about 5 minutes it turns into a big move, lengthy recovery time, big move, lengthy recovery and so on in that fashion for the matches duration. Now I remember why I was so opposed to this years rematch, another huge chunk of WM is going to be devoted to watching 2 men lie on the canvas to oversell the damage of their repeated signature moves for like 40 minutes.
The final segment (which equates to like 15 minutes on the whole, 10 of which consist of Taker's nap time) is basically burying time as HHH fires off multiple finishers including finisher theft like he's got a full stock of stored finishers in the older SD games, repeatedly hits Taker with a chair and laughs in the face of Undertaker's chokeslam attempt by shaking his head in disgust at taker's feeble grip, yet he still looks like crap because Taker is kicking out of everything anyway, and after all of that Trips stumbles into hells gate and gets choked out.....only to be better off that Taker a minute or two later. Not even the addition of J.R can add much to this match cause there's only so much he can talk about when nothing is really happening.
I'm almost hoping this years match starts off with HBK superkicking HHH and Taker immediately pins with a fast counting HBK. But hey maybe they can pull off something more like WM 17 instead so here's hoping, just think that back then the whole corner ten punch into last ride was actually a new and unique idea.

Also WWE replaced Taker's Johnny Cash entrance theme with the usual Taker dirge of increasing boredom, curses!

This sums it up perfectly it was just lazy booking with poor pacing IMO.

The only reason we cared is the same reason we will this year, basically you would hate so much for HHH to break the streak but as its something we think they may do it has you on the edge ready to rage!

The match itself was poor, the ending was poor but they got away with it.

This year there has to be something, as taker in hitc at mania has to have a highlight, problem is they wont even go on the top as their knees wouldn't take it

Cena Wins,Handshake. Massive Boos,People going Ape Shit and Kids and Woman going insane while Smarks are sharpening their blades with a evil smirk on their face.
Wrestlemania 28 Everybody! Thanks for coming! Who cares about our Champions! Old Guys! This is what this is all about! Stealing attention from the young Talent!

There's no way the Cena-Rock match can end in some kind of DQ or interference right? I just feel like they're setting up for someone (Miz) to do a run-in spot on this in order for there to be a rematch.

But I mean, there would be rioting in the streets, right? There has to be a clean winner to this match.

There's no way the Cena-Rock match can end in some kind of DQ or interference right? I just feel like they're setting up for someone (Miz) to do a run-in spot on this in order for there to be a rematch.

But I mean, there would be rioting in the streets, right? There has to be a clean winner to this match.
Cena will win after the Miz interferes. Cena and Rock beat up the Miz and handshake. Vince runs out to the ring and starts dancing while cash is falling from the giant claw like confetti.

Entropia

No One Remembers
So, this lamp I found is on YT... da heyl?

Or... someone is just extremely quick at uploading the event.

Wait, no.

Stupid TNA staying in the impact zone :( it's just THursdays show

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom