• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

March Wrasslin |OT| Road To WrassleMania

Status
Not open for further replies.
CP Munk is a chris jericho wannabe.

CPMunk.jpg

CP Munk is a chipmunk.

DMczaf

WTF @ that K-Mart Sheamus commercial. Would you let your wife that close to Sheamus walking around in his underwear? That husband just lets it happen.

G-Fex

WTF @ that K-Mart Sheamus commercial. Would you let your wife that close to Sheamus walking around in his underwear? That husband just lets it happen.

K-mart moms are ring rats.

And really if your wife shows interest in someone like Sheamus you've already lost her man.

What are you going to do anyway? Try to give him the Stunner?

Htown

STOP SHITTING ON MY MOTHER'S HEADSTONE
Good lord, try for some brevity next time, Janetty.

I couldn't get more than halfway through.

The preceding post has caused my previous levity to metamorphose into a state of anger. I intend to respond, and if anyone wishes to contradict my opinions, please speak openly. I have experienced the loss of too many bosom companions to allow the continuation of the ignorant ramblings of those with no real insight into the situation and no true knowledge of the relevant facts.

I have experienced the passing of 70 acquaintances, 32 of whom I considered friends, and 12 of whom were close confidants. None but soldiers in the military, like my own brother Geno, are likely to see companions fall so frequently.

I must entreat all of you, including those for whom I have the highest esteem, such as Roddy Piper, to stop speaking of that which you know not. You were all present this evening, and all who are acquainted with me are aware of my extreme propensity for partaking in carousals of various sorts.

Such acts occur of my own volition. They were not forced upon me by Vincent K. McMahon, nor were the instances in which I partook in wrestling competitions on 300 days out of the year. In truth, on more than one occasion Mr. McMahon urged both Shawn Michaels and myself to allow ourselves time to recuperate from various injuries, and we refused. The pay was more than satisfactory, and the intoxicating pleasure that arises from the acclaim of a mass of enthusiasts can only be known by those who are entertainers by trade.

Why, then, is the mortality rate for those in our profession nearly 400% higher than expected? The root cause is the athletic nature of the sport. Maneuvers which would end other forms of physical fighting competition are commonplace in wrestling. If it were not for this level of showmanship, our productions would be as ennui-inducing as amateur wrestling competitions, which only engender interest in those with personal ties to the competitors in each match. I am well acquainted with these issues, having won the NJCAA Southeast United States Regional Championship on two occasions. Though I never competed at the same skill level as Kurt Angle, Brock Lesnar, or Robert Lashley, I still consider myself a capable wrestler and fighter at the age of 50. (Let those who spread falsehoods beware!)

Striker

Let's just say I hope Triple H loses at the PPV and never wrestles again. Get behind the show and not in front of the camera.

Just finished Victory Road. It was actually a good ppv. The finish was kind of wonky in the Hardy/Angle match, but overall the show was good. Just please, I don't need Brooke Hogan as a full time character on Impact. We already have fucking Garrett Bischoff. He's enough. Also, the whole crowd should hold their heads in shame for chanting for Hogan when Roode was beating up Sting after the match.

Meanwhile in Cena news, he no sold a car wreck

"John Cena was announced on the CBS affiliate in Philadelphia to have been in an auto accident earlier today, but that he was okay.

Cena was scheduled to be a guest on their Noon talk show when they announced he wouldn't be there due to the accident.

Cena had done drive time media this morning in Philadelphia so the accident likely took place in the late afternoon."

CAUSE THATS WHAT HE IS A LEGEND.

UNLIKE THE CROCK.
All I'm saying is, which person was announced as one of "the most charismatic and influential sports entertainers in history", or something like that. Not that Hollywood phony.

Nash wouldn't take up the main event spot at Mania. He always put over the young guys.

G-Fex

All I'm saying is, which person was announced as one of "the most charismatic and influential sports entertainers in history", or something like that. Not that Hollywood phony.

Nash wouldn't take up the main event spot at Mania. He always put over the young guys.

Course.

BIG DADDY COOL

nWo 4 life...4-4 life.

jmdajr

Whose hyped for some KING OF KINGS, THE GAME, TRIPLE H + MR. WRESTLEAMANIA, HEARTBREAK KID, SHAWNS MICHEALS + taker...

tonight!

am I doing it right?

FCW was pretty good again this week, with Kassius Ohno vs Xavier Woods and Richie Steamboat (c) vs Antonio Cesaro for the FCW 15 Championship;

Between Ohno, Cesaro, Rollins, Ambrose, Steamboat, Woods, Sandow, Husky & Dalton, there's a ton of talent waiting in the wings at FCW, can't wait to see these guys start getting called up to the main roster.

Pretty good show, if someone wants to watch it, here's the full show:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4gm7a011SVs

NoRéN

I'm literally having trouble processing that brick and mortar text...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_detailpage&v=TjiSg6zoALk#t=61s
HI, BITCH!
FCW was pretty good again this week, with Kassius Ohno vs Xavier Woods and Richie Steamboat (c) vs Antonio Cesaro for the FCW 15 Championship;

Between Ohno, Cesaro, Rollins, Ambrose, Steamboat, Woods, Sandow, Husky & Dalton, there's a ton of talent waiting in the wings at FCW, can't wait to see these guys start getting called up to the main roster.

I can only hope that after Team Excitement wins, Laurenitis shows up on RAW and announces his first big move as GM of RAW and Smackdown: out come Ohno, Cesaro, Rollins, Ambrose, Steamboat, Woods, Sandow, Husky & Dalton as Laurenitis announces a tournament for the U.S. Title in order to add some legitimacy to it. Go from there.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom