• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

March Wrasslin |OT| Road To WrassleMania

Status
Not open for further replies.

Kaladin

"HEY GUYZ. WWE 13 IS GOING TO BE GREAT. COMMUNITY CREATIONS WORKS AGAIN. WE PROMISE!"

It will be more like this.....

WWE 13 is going to have an all new community creations mode called WWE Online Locker Room. The Online Locker Room has been rebuilt from the ground up from last year's Community Creations Center to provide a smooth and seamless online experience.

What I just noticed this time around is that it's Kevin Nash on the cell phone.... DESPITE BEING RIGHT NEXT TO TRIPLE H. Like, does Trips somehow not hear him? Does he teleport into the room? Is Nash a ninja?

The full scene actually starts a bit earlier, Trips is already talking to Nash on the phone before reaching the locker room, Nash is still a ninja though since he heads off after powerbombing HHH by going away from the door, I can only assume he smoke bombs out through a locker.

Kaladin

oh my god. I cant believe it what is this? I have postpone wwe 12 campaign for so long now i think is time I dive into it

Oh it doesn't end there.

You know that CAW story-line? It eventually becomes about Triple H feuding with Kevin Nash over control of WWE....I shit you not.

Razorskin

----- ------
I really hope Bryan retains the title at mania and gets into a real feud, this stuff with Sheamus and Big Show before that is subpar.

Kaladin

Because it worked so well last year with Bound For Glory....

TNA_746x398_topper-copy.jpg

Listings:

http://www.screenvision.com/cinema-events/tna-wrestling-lockdown/

I really hope Bryan retains the title at mania and gets into a real feud, this stuff with Sheamus and Big Show before that is subpar.
I said it before, but I'm hoping Sheamus wins for the sake of the Rumble actually meaning something again. I love Bryan's heel run, but it's time a Rumble winner actually won at Wrestlemania again. Maybe they could have AJ cost him the title! :lol

The full scene actually starts a bit earlier, Trips is already talking to Nash on the phone before reaching the locker room, Nash is still a ninja though since he heads off after powerbombing HHH by going away from the door, I can only assume he smoke bombs out through a locker.
Ahh, I see. Even so, Triple H should see Nash the moment he walks into that locker room lol.

somedevil

I would like Bryan to win but he has to lose it makes sense to put Sheamus over. The Big Show stuff was great story telling. The Sheamus story line is okay, but needs more though bryan is already the top heel in the WWE. Also guess who this TNA Star is:

XL07r.jpg

Kaladin

I would like Bryan to win but he has to lose it makes sense to put Sheamus over. The Big Show stuff was great story telling. The Sheamus story line is okay, but needs more though bryan is already the top heel in the WWE. Also guess who this TNA Star is:

XL07r.jpg

Did Bobby Roode have a kid with Anderson at some point?

XL07r.jpg

Bobby Roooooooooo?

Every time someone from THQ tweets that they're going to Japan I always reply back something about dumping Yukes and getting AKI back.

They never listen. :<

It's more than a month away. /Baldataker
Then Extreme Rules one week later, Taker doesn't question such booking since he wont be back for a year anyway.

Bald taker will be the highlight of his match, and should we expect a new Cena t shirt at Mania? maybe something topical like him bursting out of a car wreckage and some suitable motivational slogan.

Kaladin

I agree, it's a terrible story mode. Feels more like you're waiting for a queue to forward the story - there are very few matches you can play out in a normal fashion.

That's the worst part of it really. If they just let you play the damn match out it would be 100% better. But like you said, it feels like you are waiting for a queue to set up the next story bit.

RBH

--Tonight's Raw is expected to be sold out, which would make the third Monday in a row. The fact they are doing it when Undertaker, Rock, HHH and Shawn Michaels are on the shows does indicate the "brand" being the draw and not the stars isn't quite so true when it comes to the ability to sell out arenas for Raw. It was difficult for even the wrestlers to get comps for their friends.

--We've got updates on John Cena's SUV accident where he was rear-ended while being driven to media appearances in Philadelphia before Raw. He was at last word expected to be wrestling Mark Henry and he's said he's fine and that nobody was hurt. He was on WMMR this morning in Philadelphia and it was said to be the Preston & Steve Show's best interview to date with a wrestler.

--Cena also did a meet and greet before his accident. He was super with the children there and joked that Vince was 200 years old but nobody loves the wrestling business more than him, and said he was doing two matches tonight (well, that was the plan, one being the TV match with Henry and one being the dark match with Kane).

--The expected Kevin Steen vs. El Generico match, the first in ROH in 15 months, will be on the 3/30 show in Fort Lauderdale. That was largely expected since they built it up at the last tapings.

-David Otunga was on the Wendy Williams show today in his bow tie gimmick. He talked about how he met Jennifer Hudson (she was him on the reality show he was doing and wanted to meet him), how she was with him when members of her family were killed and also about the wedding. He said they were planning to get married but there is a trial for the people who killed three of her family members and right now that's the thing they are focusing on first before setting a wedding date. He said he was helping with the case. You can see it at http://www.wendyshow.com/2012/03/19/david-otunga-jennifer-hudson/

http://www.f4wonline.com/more/more-...ormer-wwe-star-in-talks-to-be-on-network-show

jobber

Would let Tony Parker sleep with his wife
guilty pleasures? the fuck? you can't just like something and be proud? I mean you already watch rasslin which is shunned by society because "it's fake". You had to hide the fact that you enjoyed a part that you're not suppose to like?

where the hell are your valuuuues?

It would be nice if the WWE got all their back stage interview dudes to sit in a room with Mean Gene for one week.............just one week!!!!!!!!!!!

Wrassle GAF! I figured out the entire HHH/Taker/HBK feud. It's a set up! The entire HBK and HHH tension is all a set up to play mind games with The Undertaker.

jobber

Would let Tony Parker sleep with his wife
"yes folks we promised you a great..."
"Gorgeous George..."
"Freddie Blassie, the maker of champions..."
"ANDRE THE GIANT!"
"Wrestlemania!"
"Everyone has a price!"
"Well, ladies and gentlemen, it is electric..."
"IF YA SMELLLL"
"You're fired!"
"Gimme a hell yeah!"