• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

March Wrasslin |OT| Road To WrassleMania

Status
Not open for further replies.

Linkified

Heavy closed his tumblr account! I want to know what he think of DBryan armpits, like in his first one. Come on Heavy, get out the rafters, I know your their.

D

Deleted member 47027

Unconfirmed Member
Heavy closed his tumblr account! I want to know what he think of DBryan armpits, like in his first one. Come on Heavy, get out the rafters, I know your their.

He...he had one?! :(

EDIT: Yo HEAVY if you're reading this, we seriously want you back. Just be yourself, brah. We accept you for who you are, fuck the haters!

G-Fex

Ah to be in my twenties again.

Now I feel old :(

He...he had one?! :(

EDIT: Yo HEAVY if you're reading this, we seriously want you back. Just be yourself, brah. We accept you for who you are, fuck the haters!

Yes, he had a tumblr, shame I never visited it.

I've got one too, it's nothing really, just scandly clad cosplay girls.

Anyways, Thankfully Heavy is now pretty much running NWA as the GM.

I just orderered a wrestling zine called The Atomic Elbow. I found out about it from Ultramantis Black's twitter. It was only 5 bucks, and I'm always down to support any independent wrestling-related endeavors. It features an interview with Ultramantis Black, and the first 100 buyers also get UMB/Atomic Elbow buttons(BILL, I'M LOOKING AT YOU)

Holy crap this is awesome. Thanks for the heads up dude I haven't been paying attention to twitter lately. Can't wait to get my pins!!!

Linkified

That is what got us in to this mess in the first place.

Heavy just come back.

I can't believe you guys are still harassing Heavy.

I thought the arm notes thing was unscripted myself. :/

Why is Heavy still sending personal messages about his thoughts to other members? Why not post here?

The answer to both of these questions was I was one of the few who didn't and I'm still not.

zeus.jpg

Plywood

NeoGAF's smiling token!
Monday night, an unreliable online news source published an erroneous report that WWE was shutting down operations of our developmental facility, Florida Championship Wrestling (FCW).
Heavy vindicated.

April Wrasslin |OT| There's that word again, "heavy." Why are things so heavy in this thread? Is there a problem with the Earth's gravitational pull?

jmdajr

It sucks people were dogging how old Trips, Shawn, Taker are last night and in a little over a decade I'll be at that point.

Plywood

NeoGAF's smiling token!
It sucks people were dogging how old Trips, Shawn, Taker are last night and in a little over a decade I'll be at that point.
You have 14 years before the end of your era.

Besides 40 is not an old age, but it is an old age to be in this business.

jmdajr

You have 14 years before the end of your era.

Besides 40 is not an old age, but it is an old age to be in this business.

I wonder how Punk/Cena will age. You know Punk doesn't do drugs or drink but he gets like no sleep at all. Can't be good for you.

Dave Meltzer buried.

Not really. He says FCW is not closing, but then states there are plans to move developmental after Mania. He is using very coded wording when talking about this. If you move FCW from Florida it no longer is FCW. Also the WWE officials told the tv station they were moving it to Stamford. Not just that they were ending tv, but that specifically they were moving it to Stamford. Within 2 months FCW will no longer exist. They just put this out to keep all the developmental wrestlers from freaking out until they announce their plans to move them.

jmdajr

Wha's the average age of the people in the ring currently? 40? 45?

And I apologize if that's wasn't meant as a slight but everyone was shitting on them last night.
Hey Jericho isn't that young either. And if he didn't want to be in Steph's pants that's his fault. Snooze you lose!

But hey storyline wise both Taker and Jericho gave it a shot. HBK was too busy with Sunny..and heck Steph must have been underage at the time..

Just ask Macho Man!

Plywood

NeoGAF's smiling token!
AHHHH. THE VOICE IS IN MY HEAD.
Meanwhile you get to enjoy Alvarez dieing a little inside each time waiting for this old man to get through his scattered thoughts just so he can interject another question or comment for Meltzer to once again attempt to labor his way through.
I wonder how Punk/Cena will age. You know Punk doesn't do drugs or drink but he gets like no sleep at all. Can't be good for you.
Punk probably won't age too well if he doesn't start sleeping. Blah, blah, blah insomniac, take some sleeping pills. I don't care how straight edge you are, you need sleep.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom