• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

March Wrasslin |OT| Road To WrassleMania

Status
Not open for further replies.
D

Deleted member 47027

Unconfirmed Member
i dont even think Midnight was ever that bad. It is when this thread goes full meta drama is at its worse.

I'll never play a Wrassle-GAF character like, say, Heavy. I'm always shootin'

That midnight wrestling club is a dark place. I think you guys are possibly even shunned by other members of wrasslin-gaf. You're the true outcasts.

If Midnight WrassleGAF is wrong, I DON'T WANNA BE RIGHT.

MWG made this place fun again. Now all we gots is discussing these boring shows that I barely watch anymore because they put me to sleep. Who has two thumbs and wouldn't be mad if he missed WM thanks to the lackluster build?
Everyone

Parallax

best seen in the classic "Shadow of the Beast"
i dont even think Midnight was ever that bad. It is when this thread goes full meta drama is at its worse.

as someone who participated in a few of those, ill have to agree. id rather see touhou steve austin than argue over shit that would make vince happy.

MWG made this place fun again. Now all we gots is discussing these boring shows that I barely watch anymore because they put me to sleep. Who has two thumbs and wouldn't be mad if he missed WM thanks to the lackluster build?
Everyone

In fairness the build has been pretty bland, even if they have had a year to build Cena v The Rock!

HHH v Taker is looking decent.

GM v GM is the next best thing.

Jericho v Punk is gaining some interest.

Kaladin

I actually thought that Rock/Cena picked up when Rock came down and Rock Bottomed Mark Henry to hell in front of Cena. That's the first major physicality between those two since Survivor Series. It's too bad they've only got one week left to build on it.

G-Fex

As King of Wrasslegaf, I say it's time for us not to go crazy and go overboard and everything, we all know that we must stay moderate.

But it's time WrassleGaf, it's time.

It's time for us to step up our game, act like professionals, act like veterans.

It's time for us to Shift into a higher gear.

you know that shit is on netflix right?

don't care, I'd rather own it.

Everyone

I agree with you, but I also agree with Sunflower. I'll never forget MWG, but I also don't want it to come back full-force. Gimme a WWEMWG.

Kaladin

As King of Wrasslegaf, I say it's time for us not to go crazy and go overboard and everything, we all know that we must stay moderate.

It's time for us to step up our game, act like professionals, act like veterans.

VukhU.jpg

jmdajr

There was a King of The Ring tournament I didn't know about?

Austin Aries contract is almost up with TNA. WWE has a chance to steal him away if they want. WWE probably doesn't want him due to his size, but he is so fucking good and the highlight of Impact.

Plywood

NeoGAF's smiling token!
I think I should hastily add; I am a fan of Women's Wrestling. I'm an advocate for a more serious Women's Division within the WWE.
I am too. But WrassleGAF just wants more Randy Orton and prefers there girl matches to be full of small packages and pepperoni nipples.

evil ways

So now we gotta wear suits?

Kaladin

Austin Aries contract is almost up with TNA. WWE has a chance to steal him away if they want. WWE probably doesn't want him due to his size, but he is so fucking good and the highlight of Impact.

TNA would be stupid if they didn't renew, but he probably wants a main event spot if he does.

D

Deleted member 47027

Unconfirmed Member
Alright, so, let's have a tournament. G-Fex I love you man, but...gotta challenge the throne.

TNA definitely will want to renew, but WWE could steal him if they wanted. There's no way he would turn down a chance in WWE. If they do plan on having that cruiserweight show they should lock him up now.

Kaladin

TNA definitely will want to renew, but WWE could steal him if they wanted. There's no way he would turn down a chance in WWE. If they do plan on having that cruiserweight show they should lock him up now.

That wouldn't really be WWE though would it? I mean, it would be a WWE show, but he's not on RAW or Smackdown.

That wouldn't really be WWE though would it? I mean, it would be a WWE show, but he's not on RAW or Smackdown.

Yeah, but when the network fails he would be locked in to have a spot on the main roster. Plus, I'm sure WWE would have cruiserweight matches on the main shows once in a while to try and drum up interest in the network so he could be featured once in awhile, plus they would probably still have them on the house shows so he could make good money.

Ly43G.jpg

Plus Pizza?

Plus Chikara's "The Thirteenth Hat" ?

Plus watching the Shawn Michaels/Razor Ramon match right now?

gentlemen, I give you the Second base mobile Perfect Day off.

I thought you hated Hulk?
We need to make the botchamania opening a ringtone!!!!

I'm probably one of the biggest fans of joshi/women's wrestling here on GAF, but I wouldnt recommend Chikara's Joshimania for a first-timer.

Shimmer is soooooo much more accessible to someone new to it. Get some "Best Of" comps, or go back into the library as far as you can (I'd hate for anyone to miss Lacey or Rebecca Knox in their primes as entertainers) and work your way up to the present-day.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom