• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

March Wrasslin |OT| Road To WrassleMania

Status
Not open for further replies.

G-Fex

It's funny, I was watching the Hogan/Rock match from WMX8 and before it Jimmy Hart was talking about if someone is around for a good while and is dull and nothing special, they're going to be faded away into obscurity, they won't obviously want you around.

Ahhhh yes, says a lot about John Cena.

It's funny, I was watching the Hogan/Rock match from WMX8 and before it Jimmy Hart was talking about if someone is around for a good while and is dull and nothing special, they're going to be faded away into obscurity, they won't obviously want you around.

Ahhhh yes, says a lot about John Cena.

this has been my biggest problem with cena he has been overexpose. 6 years he has been the face of the company and no signs of steeping down. i want him to go away for a while

Kaladin

Finally The GAF has come back....

TheRock.jpg

ONLINE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Kaladin

pwinsider said:
Kurt Angle went on a tear last night on Twitter, although many of the comments were later deleted.
Among some of the highlights:

*Angle telling Shawn Michaels and Steve Austin it took them 15 years to get over while he did it in one and while he loved them, he could take them in a shoot.

*Angle telling Jim Ross and others that he wanted to retire in TNA but how would they feel about him main eventing Wrestlemania one more time.

*Angle responding to a fan asking if he Twitter account was hacked again (something Angle has claimed in the past when similar instances went down), writing, "yes it was hacked once but not now! FU!"

When a fan questioned Angle's state, he responded, "I have not touched a pill 8 yrs. up urs." Angle provided a similar response to another fan, adding that he gets tested for the Olympics. He also stated that he wasn't drunk.

*Angle stating that he would love to wrestle Jack Swagger, CM Punk and "B Daniels".

*Additional instances of insulting fans.

Thanks to Marty and everyone else who sent along the comments.

link

It's things like this that make me wish twitter was around during the attitude era.

I just instituted my K Y Jelly* plan to counteract the effects of the Y2J Plan that brought down Gaf's servers.

Seems it was a success.

* You know what that is, don't cha?

As mentioned a couple of pages ago, my Interview with Zack Ryder (which I did for MTV Germany) is now also available online. If you should be in Berlin after Wrestlemania, you can also win tickets for the upcoming RAW-Houseshow:

http://www.gameone.de/blog/2012/3/gewinnspiel-mania-iii-battle-royal-in-berlin

Even got a retweet from Zack himself for the video. :) I hope I'll have enough time to edit "very special" german episode of ZTLS! we shot together, at least before WM-weekend arrives.

Awesome. I can't wait to see them back.

Time for some promotion begging. I wish the WWE would hire the MCMG to revive the tag team division.

Probably way too small for WWE. I gotta think WWE will steal Storm and Roode away from TNA when their contracts are up though, which should be sometime in the Fall if I remember correctly.

The title of this weeks article makes me want a Punch Out gimmick where one of the smaller upcoming wrestlers gets over by beating the foreign heels wrestling loves so much.

Someone give Jinder Mahal a Great Tiger gimmick!

Team him up with Brodus Hippo, and you've got yourself something good.

The title of this weeks article makes me want a Punch Out gimmick where one of the smaller upcoming wrestlers gets over by beating the foreign heels wrestling loves so much.

Someone give Jinder Mahal a Great Tiger gimmick!

Tyler Black. Seth Rollins.
No way he's getting over without an awesome gimmick.

Team him up with Brodus Hippo, and you've got yourself something good.
If Teddy Long loses his GM position he can come back in the Doc Louis manager role, no white boy challenges this time though. Brodus Hippo would just be another obstacle in the way of our rising star.

Tyler Black. Seth Rollins.
No way he's getting over without an awesome gimmick.
Cena should use his backstage pull to get this going, he himself has had at least 2 promos filled with Punch Out references, he should be all for it.

Plinko

Wildcard berths that can't beat teams without a winning record should have homefield advantage
- The plan remains for Lord Tensai (Matt Bloom) to debut on WWE TV in the next few weeks and get an immediate push in a top feud with either John Cena or Randy Orton.

Source: 411mania

I know it's old, but...

wat

Plinko

Wildcard berths that can't beat teams without a winning record should have homefield advantage
Debut

Cena'd

Superstars

Release

It's the circle of life.

It makes absolutely no sense. Doesn't the writing team realize they're just sending these guys out to be future endeavored?

trunbuns

Aaaaand we're back. had nothing to read on my break at work :(

If Albert does come back into a top level feud, surely they have to have him go over, unless he's back for a one shot deal, right?

right?

Zhengi

From Daniel Bryan's facebook page:

I wanted to publicly share some things that AJ can do to make herself a better Diva:

1. Be taller. Not sure how? How about trading in those Chuck Taylors for a nice pair of heels?
2. Adopt a strict vegan lifestyle to stay mentally and physically fit. Maybe if you stop eating eggs, you’ll stop walking on eggshells all the time.
3. Highlight your beauty through silence. Be seen but not heard.
4. Focus on inspiring others as a role model, exhibiting real beauty on the inside and outside … like me.
5. How about trading in those skulls you wear on your clothes for the butterfly of the Divas Title?
6. Remember that “gamer” really means “loser couch potato”.
7. Only champions have enough discipline to not get fat from eating vegan animal crackers. Please stop asking me to share and buy a second box.
8. Just consider that Pokemon is a silly children’s game and will prevent people from taking you seriously.
9. To create a constant glow, fill yourself with the blissful reality that you are dating the World Heavyweight Champion!

D.B.

From Daniel Bryan's facebook page:

I wanted to publicly share some things that AJ can do to make herself a better Diva:

1. Be taller. Not sure how? How about trading in those Chuck Taylors for a nice pair of heels?
2. Adopt a strict vegan lifestyle to stay mentally and physically fit. Maybe if you stop eating eggs, you’ll stop walking on eggshells all the time.
3. Highlight your beauty through silence. Be seen but not heard.
4. Focus on inspiring others as a role model, exhibiting real beauty on the inside and outside … like me.
5. How about trading in those skulls you wear on your clothes for the butterfly of the Divas Title?
6. Remember that “gamer” really means “loser couch potato”.
7. Only champions have enough discipline to not get fat from eating vegan animal crackers. Please stop asking me to share and buy a second box.
8. Just consider that Pokemon is a silly children’s game and will prevent people from taking you seriously.
9. To create a constant glow, fill yourself with the blissful reality that you are dating the World Heavyweight Champion!

D.B.

B Daniels is such a great guy, taking a low-level diva like AJ under his wing and trying to guide her to stardom.

I mean he's the WORLD! HEAVYWEIGHT! CHAMPION! and still has time to give her helpful guidance like this. Maybe if Sheamus could stop yukking it up on the late night circuit and cut all that meat+cheese fat covering his body he could dream of being in BD's league.

Aiii

So not worth it
B Daniels is such a great guy, taking a low-level diva like AJ under his wing and trying to guide her to stardom.

I mean he's the WORLD! HEAVYWEIGHT! CHAMPION! and still has time to give her helpful guidance like this. Maybe if Sheamus could stop yukking it up on the late night circuit and cut all that meat+cheese fat covering his body he could dream of being in BD's league.

Not only that, he gets to make out and do the nasty with not one, but two divas.

D-Bry is now officially occupying numbers 1 through 5 of my fave five.

Best. In. The. World. YES! YES! YES!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom