• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

March Wrasslin |OT| Road To WrassleMania

Status
Not open for further replies.

Razorskin

----- ------
I hope Jericho calls in a favour and brings in the beer truck being driven by austin after punk loses. Though soaking the ring with beer in the 1st match of mania probably isn't a good idea.

- Lilian Garcia messed up at last night's SmackDown tapings in Newark, New Jersey as she accidentally announced Zack Ryder as "Long Island Iced Z" Jack Swagger.

This led to John Cena bringing out Tony Chimel and Zack Ryder for the dark main event cage match. Cena said he was bringing someone who is a professional at ring announcing. Chimel began to introduce Ryder but they kept cutting his mic out to rib him. Finally, Cena did the proper introduction for Ryder. The whole thing was done to make fun of Lilian Garcia's botch.

Be A Star

Ilive1up

how bad were the ratings at the end of RAW this week?

probably one of the worst endings ever. HBK smirking was the only highlight, and him leaving too soon.

CrunchinJelly

formerly cjelly
Be A Star

HXjII.gif

Jesus Christ, Lilian Garcia is terrible

also, the best/worst of RAW is funny, even when he is disparging our lord and master, HHH

Hey guys, what’s the last thing you want to see on Raw?

Did you answer “Triple H beating up Dolph Ziggler so absolutely that he could hold his finisher for like a minute before deciding to switch it up and win with somebody else’s move that has nothing to do with Dolph Ziggler”?

He should’ve just spray-painted some balls on Dolph’s stomach, written MY BALLS under them and drawn a big arrow going up to Dolph’s mouth. F**k you, this highlight.

I never liked Lilian Garcia, not when she's proposing to Visceria, not when she's getting her panties wet in Rock interviews, not when she's botching ring announcements. I bet she even botched her damn retirement speech, I can't recall. Screw that chick.

There is only one correct choice for WWE ring announcer.

finkelhoward.png

Remember when Charlie Haas wrecked Lillian off the ring apron? One of the best RAW moments in recent history if you ask me.

haas_o_GIFSoupcom.gif

They just spotlighted this on the most recent "Are You Serious?" with Road Dogg and Josh Matthews. The best part is because it's in crystal clear quality and they zoom in on her, so you can clearly see up her skirt when she falls.

WWE loves Lilian.

You know who's a good announcer? Ladies and gentleman. IIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIT's, TIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIME!!

They just spotlighted this on the most recent "Are You Serious?" with Road Dogg and Josh Matthews. The best part is because it's in crystal clear quality and they zoom in on her, so you can clearly see up her skirt when she falls.

WWE loves Lilian.
Off to youtube.

Observer has a pretty good interview with Nigel McGuiness up on the website from yesterday. He said he is medically cleared to wrestle now, but retired because he doesn't want to keep risking his health if he doesn't have a chance to make it to WWE. He said after TNA fired him he tried to send a couple of feelers to people in WWE that he knew and basically they told him they weren't interested anymore.

Lunchbox

Banned
so if hbk is better than hhh according to taker

why should i order this mania to watch him fight that scrub that he already beat last year?

Kaladin

Five reasons why The Miz deserves a match at WrestleMania XXVIII

It has been a rough couple of months for The Miz. The man who once referred to himself as "The Most Must-See WWE Champion of All Time" has indeed fallen from the lofty peaks of his championship reign and ended up in a rut. These days, he's mostly alternating between a state of desolation and desperation, issuing open challenges in the hopes of securing a roster spot on Team Johnny at WrestleMania XXVIII, losing after a hard-fought effort and getting no response from the higher-ups from whom he demands satisfaction. All the while, Miz laments that it's unheard of for a Superstar to go from main-event winner of one WrestleMania, to being entirely left off the card of the next.

And you know what? We at WWE.com agree with him. There are no two ways about it: a slump is a slump. Even so, when you look at things a bit more closely, it's hard to deny: Miz deserves his match. The main event is out of his reach at this point, but his recent run of dour luck aside, we're convinced the former champion has more than earned his encore at The Showcase of the Immortals. Here are a few reasons why John Laurniaitis would be well-advised to acknowledge The Awesome One and "Give Miz a Match!"

http://www.wwe.com/shows/raw/2012-03-19/5-reasons-to-give-miz-wrestlemania-match

You know what would be awesome? If Miz is given a chance onto the show in the dark match and looses....and never seen again.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom