• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

March Wrasslin |OT| Road To WrassleMania

Status
Not open for further replies.
Remember guys, this Cena/Rock thing is the first part of a TRILOGY.

NDH99.gif

The Kofi and Otunga thing makes me laugh cause its like Kofi does it without even looking at him lol.

Just a random knock it out of his hands run by.

Cagey

Banned
Rock/Cena, Punk/Jericho, Taker/HHH to build towards in a mere six days... and the only highlights tonight were Otunga's Johnnyface Bib and Cody Rhodes giving us a new meme.

smh.gif

SoulPlaya

more money than God
Oh snap, Beef with the callback. Continuity all up in dis piece.

I ain't even mad though. Make a Kane Eastwood and we'd have a huge problem. That's just going too far.
Mixing the greatness of Kane with the greatness of Eastwood? My goodness Net, how can you say no?

RBH

For some reason, I have a feeling that Cody/Big Show will end in a DQ.

Big Show gets his "win", but Cody keeps his title.

I don't want to sound like a downer, but that was one of the worst pre Wrestlemania RAW's I can ever remember. Am I crazy? That was a horrible RAW. What are they thinking? That was som circa 1996 shit.......

confused

Banned
Aw man, what a shitty RAW that was.

- CM Punk snaps ? Who is he, Ken Shamrock ?
- Booker on team teddy? Is the roster relly that thin ?
- Brodus Clay has another squash match ? Does he even know more than 2 moves ?
- Rock and Cena ? Could this pormo have been more boring ? Would it hurt so bad for Rock to hit Rock bottom on Cena, just once ? All the physicality leading up to this match took place last year. Couldn't they even have a pull-apart brawl ?

At least D-bry was awesome again, and I liked Cody's promo, so it wasn't a total waste but what a shitty last RAW before the biggest PPV of the year.

Really obnoxious amount of rock cena stuff on raw including during the adverts here.

Am I alone thinking cena is losing here? Seems clear to me rock is going over

Really obnoxious amount of rock cena stuff on raw including during the adverts here.

Am I alone thinking cena is losing here? Seems clear to me rock is going over

Rock getting the win would be interesting as it would leave Cena in a interesting place.

He lost the biggest match of his career. He let "the boys" down. Where does he go from there?

But have you been watching the last couple of weeks?

WWE isnt going to do anything interesting. Cena is going over. Cena/Rock Bro Hug to close the show. Rock gives a promo the night after about how Cena is the man and stuff. Cena wins the title at the next PPV.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom