• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

March Wrasslin |OT| Road To WrassleMania

Status
Not open for further replies.

Carnby

ApGbIlUCQAAt_nr.jpg

I think I would feel a little insulted if I were sick in a hospital bed and those jackasses showed up.

I wish someone would just tell Vince that he has a serious problem and blind spot where Cena is concerned. It's baffling how much they bury their head in the sand here. WWE steadfastly refuses to do anything about the negative reaction to Cena.

They have never done this before. Sure, you might push a face longer than he deserved or tried to hold through a bad crowd reaction (like Lex Luger for instance) but you'd get the message and drop it soon enough.

But no, Cena has been booed consistently since at least 2006. That's six fucking years and they still think "if we just hold out long enough, and keep telling them they SHOULD be cheering him because he's such a swell guy, they'll cheer him and we'll be a billion dollar company again!"

Well guess what WWE? THEY DON'T CHEER HIM. Doesn't matter if you think people should be cheering Cena, they aren't and they won't.

Yeah, he's a source of income with his merchandise for the kids. But endless Super Cena pushes are killing every other aspect of the company.

The "shoved down our throats" line is overused in wrestling, usually misusing "our" and really just meaning "I don't like this guy". However, Cena has been shoved down our throats, and for too long. I hate him more and more as the years go by, I will never cheer him as long as he's the boring, stale, piece of shit face. Neither will any of the people booing him now. I wish someone would just tell Vince this and make him understand it.

This was a very good post. I have never hated any wrestler like CENA. WWE is to stupid to do whats right. I have enmjoyed the Cena hate the last two pages. If Cena turned heel at WM, would you all be happier, and kinda root for him? I think I would.

1yx6S.gif

This was a very good post. I have never hated any wrestler like CENA. WWE is to stupid to do whats right. I have enmjoyed the Cena hate the last two pages. If Cena turned heel at WM, would you all be happier, and kinda root for him? I think I would.

In the minuscule chance Cena turned heel and started getting cheered Vince would probably think that he could turn him face again and that everyone would still cheer him.

BreakyBoy

o_O @_@ O_o

1yx6S.gif

To be honest, I was never a fan of his Word Life rapper gimmick either. Especially if he's going to come out looking as uncomfortable as he did when he brought the gimmick back for that one promo on Raw a few weeks ago.

However, I didn't hate it either, and it would certainly be a welcome change after over half a decade of the Same Old Crap (TM).

Just watched Hogan vs. Rock to get in the mood for this Sunday.

All I can say is... good fucking luck to Rock and Cena. Good luck trying to generate a match with even HALF the heat, half the electricity. Oh, and good luck not getting your ass booed out of the building, Cena.

I am legitimately curious about the finish for this match. If the "best of 3" rumors are true, I'm inclined to believe Rock is taking it this Sunday.

Match of the century for me. I have never cried before during a match. And I was 24. :)
Never before, never again.

Rapping Cena literally made me stop watching wrestling for a couple of years.

Me too. it was impossible to watch. Super Cena is just as bad. Can someone explain to me the whole point of the Kane feud????????????

C.Dark.DN

Banned
Any movies where it makes you think wrestling is real while watching?

Comedy TV shows do a good job every so often since the non-wrestling characters sell getting hurt, but the only thing I can think of is Nacho Libre.

You are almost the definition of an avatar-quotable poster.

Its kind of why I chose that avatar. I kind of feel like Shinji sometimes. Well at least I could relate. Not in a woes me kind of way, but I get his frustration. And man I lay in bed thinking a lot. To the point where I can't sleep. Do any of you lay in bed and rebook RAW in your mind?

Edit: please tell me I am not the only one. Also Please tell me you have cut a promo in the mirror before? Or when your alone at home you quote Ric Flair............

BFIB

The issue with Cena is that he's a money maker when it comes to merchandise. Until that stops, he's never going to change, and Vince will never step in and change it either. I think Vince really gets off on the crowd split. I think he's always had an issue with fans dictating who they want to see, and who Vince wants us to see. Cena is the ultimate troll for those still hanging around after the Attitude Era.

Penguin

Just watched Hogan vs. Rock to get in the mood for this Sunday.

All I can say is... good fucking luck to Rock and Cena. Good luck trying to generate a match with even HALF the heat, half the electricity. Oh, and good luck not getting your ass booed out of the building, Cena.

I am legitimately curious about the finish for this match. If the "best of 3" rumors are true, I'm inclined to believe Rock is taking it this Sunday.

Rock and Cena won't have any issues generating heat.

Love him or hate him, the crowd is never silent for Cena, and the Rock has always been great at timing in the ring.

The problem will be if the audience is tired out from the prior 3 hours of the show. Especially depending on how far apart it is from the HiAC

Me too. it was impossible to watch. Super Cena is just as bad. Can someone explain to me the whole point of the Kane feud????????????

To put over Cena as a man who rises above the hate, from masked murderous monsters to losing his all of a sudden best friend over his heroics, surely the whole point of the feud was to hit home the following points.
- Cena rises above all hate
- Cena overcomes all odds including suffocation
- Though being given many great reasons to turn heel Cena chooses to still walk the face path
- Cena is a smiling douche in his promos who can make light of the worst things
- Cena can save you from being dragged to "hell", therefore making him like a deity in WWE with Cenation as his religion
- His position on the card is above both titles, he is the main event itself

Now lets see the other side of the coin and how the feud benefited Kane and Ryder!
- ..........fuck, i've got nothing

But what are your thoughts on John cena?

I can't imagine the rage you were feeling when John cena did the meta promo about the fact that he is going to win because he always does. That promo actually made me sick inside. It was funny but in all the horribly wrong ways. Also I went over what you said when I had that John cena rant outburst a ton of pages ago. I'm aching to repost it lulz. This fucking guy just has that shit eating grin on his face. Like I said. Whether you like the rock or not in this feud, he legit is into it and looks like he wants to eat cena's fucking soul. John on the other hand just does his stupid smirk, tells everyone he is gonna win like always and calls it a day.

My very existence, on every possible plane, was burning. BURNING. Gods of yore, and space travelers from the far flung future felt my immense disgust. If they think anyone who boos Cena for real, as opposed to booing just because, will ever cheer him because they show footage of him going to Make-A-Wish kids or his humble Boston beginnings, they're clueless.

John Cena is anti-entertainment.

Now lets see the other side of the coin and how the feud benefited Kane and Ryder!
- ..........fuck, i've got nothing

It hurt them ten times more then it helped Cena, but WWE don't care. They will crush almost anyone on the roster in an effort to try and make people like Cena. Hell, look at how they neutered the Rock to try and get him more over, pathetic

Aiii

So not worth it
Its kind of why I chose that avatar. I kind of feel like Shinji sometimes. Well at least I could relate. Not in a woes me kind of way, but I get his frustration. And man I lay in bed thinking a lot. To the point where I can't sleep. Do any of you lay in bed and rebook RAW in your mind?

Edit: please tell me I am not the only one. Also Please tell me you have cut a promo in the mirror before? Or when your alone at home you quote Ric Flair............

Don't worry, back in the day I was heavily into RP'ing in an e-fed.

My very existence, on every possible plane, was burning. BURNING. Gods of yore, and space travelers from the far flung future felt my immense disgust. If they think anyone who boos Cena for real, as opposed to booing just because, will ever cheer him because they show footage of him going to Make-A-Wish kids or his humble Boston beginnings, they're clueless.

This is incredible, there's more heat in this sentence than the entire Cena/Rock and Taker/HHH feuds.

It hurt them ten times more then it helped Cena, but WWE don't care. They will crush almost anyone on the roster in an effort to try and make people like Cena. Hell, look at how they neutered the Rock to try and get him more over, pathetic
When watching the recent Raw episodes i'd almost forgotten that I was excited for The Rock's in ring return and that he was one of my all time favourites, but instead WWE have basically caused my opinion of the rock to greatly lower and instead of me liking Cena more I simply hate him further, cracking job WWE!

This reminds me how earlier I was merely describing to someone how the build up for Cena/Rock was being handled and my words alone were enough to cause disdain upon his face, the guy had almost got back into watching wrestling from the CM Punk stuff last Summer but WWE's horrid handling of everything that followed pushed him right back out again.

image.php

You are my god.

RBH

For those interested, here's a list of the "wrestling-related" titles on Netflix right now:

The Almighty Thor - SyFy movie based on the Norse Gods, featuring Kevin Nash playing Thor's father Odin.

Andy Kaufman: World Inter-Gender Wrestling Champion - "Culled from the annals of Andy Kaufman -- who defeated a female wrestler on "Saturday Night Live" in 1979 -- this hilarious video chronicles his nationwide road trip taking on lady grapplers, vowing to wed any woman who could beat him."

AWA: The Spectacular Legacy of the AWA - WWE documentary on the now defunct American Wrestling Association.

The Backyard - Paul Hough's great 2002 documentary on the world of Backyard wrestling, which won a number of film festival awards. Rob Van Dam is featured in the film as well.

Batista - I Walk Alone - WWE documentary on former star Batista.

Behind Enemy Lines: Colombia - The WWE Studios film starring Ken Anderson/Kennedy.

Below The Belt - The 1980 film starring Regina Baff as Rosa Rubinsky, a waitress who enters the world of professional wrestling. The film features the legendary Mildred Burke, playing herself, as Rubinsky's trainer.

Beyond the Mat - Barry Blaustein's excellent 1999 documentary looking inside professional wrestling, focusing on Mick Foley, Terry Funk, Jake Roberts, WWF and ECW.

Big Money Rustlas - Insane Clown Posse's western film, also featuring JCW's 2 Tough Tony, Sabu, Scott D'Amore, Joe Doering, Kevin Gill and even Todd Bridges.

The Big Show: A Giant's Life - WWE's new 59 minute documentary on the former WWF and WCW World champion.

Blind Eye - 2006 thriller featuring Roddy Piper in a supporting role.

Bobby "The Brain" Heenan - WWE's documentary on the Hall of Fame manager.

Bodyslam The Movie - The infamous 1986 comedy starring Dirk Benedict as a manager of a down and out metal band and a down and out tag team (played by Roddy Piper and The Tonga Kid) who merges the two to create a rock and wrestling connection. Captain Lou Albano and The Wild Samoans play the lead heels in the film, which also features cameos from Ric Flair, Bruno Sammartino and others.

Breaking the Code: Chris Jericho - WWE's documentary on Jericho's wrestling career.

Bret Hart: Wrestling with Shadows - The 1998 documentary on Bret Hart and Montreal.

The Bronx Bunny Show - Pretty wacky talk show, including episodes where Chris Jericho and Stacy Keibler are interviewed.

Card Subject To Change - Tim Disbrow's 2011 documentary on the world of independent wrestling, featuring Kevin Sullivan, Percy Pringle, Sabu, the late Trent Acid and a number of other talents working for the National Wrestling Superstars in New Jersey.

The Chaperone - WWE's Triple H comedy.

Dead Tides - Roddy Piper stars in this 1997 crime drama as a boat captain Mick, who falls in live with the wife of a drug lord who tricks him into smuggling drugs. When the DEA finds what he's been doing, he's forced to go undercover.

Death Racers - "Four hyped-up teams of contestants compete to win a violent race in this action-packed sci-fi flick. Living in a grim future world in which life is cheap, the racers will do anything to win. Even killing competitors off while pushing their vehicles to go the distance is not against the rules -- and is probably the only way to prevail. Violent J and Shaggy 2 Dope of Insane Clown Posse star, along with former WCW star Raven."

Degeneration-X: One Last Stand - 2011 WWE DVD release focusing on DX's final run and Shawn Michaels' retirement.

Dylan Dog - Kurt Angle appears as a werewolf in this supernatural detective film, based on the comic book.

Edge - Decade of Decadence - WWE documentary on former WWE champion.

End Game - the 2009 independent thriller starring Kurt Angle as a serial killer and Jenna Morasca as the object of his obsession. Their meeting on this film led to Morasca in TNA.

Ferocious Female Freedom Fighters - A 1982 film about a female wrestler wanting to retire, but forced to remain in the ring by her mother to help pay for her brother's surgery. Features an overdubbed dialouge by the infamous Troma Studios.

Greatest Cage Matches of All Time - Edited version of WWE's recent DVD release featuring steel cage matches from several different promotions.

Greatest Superstars of the 21st Century - WWE's look at the best personalities from the first decade of the 21st Century.

Half Past Dead 2 - The 2006 prison riot film starring Bill Goldberg.

Hart and Soul - The Hart Family Anthology - WWE's documentary on the Hart family and their legacy.

History of the WWE Championship - WWE's look back at the history of their top title.

Honor - 2006 film about street gangs featuring Roddy Piper.

Hunt to Kill - Steve Austin film. "U.S. Border Patrol agent Jim Rhodes (Austin), a deadly hunter whose only weak spot is his daughter, Kim (Marie Avgeropoulos), is forced to take violent revenge when a group of desperate thieves, led by the wily Banks (Gil Bellows), kidnaps Kim after a robbery. Banks demands that Rhodes lead them on foot through treacherous terrain to freedom across the border, but when he's crossed, Rhodes can't contain his fury."

Jefftowne - 1998 documentary about a wrestling fan featuring scene with Hulk Hogan.

The John Cena Experience - WWE's documentary followng Cena's career and lifestyle.

Knucklehead - WWE Studios film starring Big Show.

Legendary - WWE Studios film starring John Cena.

Little Hercules 3D - Hulk Hogan as Zeus, the father of Hercules, who goes to live in Los Angeles. Big Show also featured.

Luchamania: La Batalla por Mexico: Listed as a 2008 release, Luchamania features a series of matches between Rey Misterio Sr. and Psicosis.

MadBull - The 1977 film starring Alex Karas (years before he became Webster's dad on TV) as "Mad Bull" Karkus, a tormented pro wrestler whose personal life has been on the skids since his wife abandoned him because of his controversial career. Yet his interest in love reignites when he meets fellow Greek Christina Sebastiani. Christina's sensitive concern convinces Mad Bull that he can be loved for more than his fame and fortune, but a deranged stalker threatens his newfound peace."

Maz Jobrani: Brown and Friendly - Iranian-American comedian does his shtick, including an appearance from The Iron Sheik.

Muay-Thai Giant - Former WWE star Nathan Jones as gentle giant Barney Emerald, who's mugged and robbed on a vacation trip to Thailand and ends up being rescued and taken in by two Thai sisters in this comic martial arts saga. One of the sisters, Dokya (Sasisa Jindamanee), is a champion in the art of muay thai kickboxing, which Barney eventually learns and uses -- with the girls' help -- to take revenge on the thugs who robbed him.

Mystery Science Theater: Racket Girls - The MST treatment for this female wrestling film, featuring Clara Mortensen, Rita Martinez and Peaches Page, among others.

The Mystical Adventures of Billy Owens - Roddy Piper appears as a pawn shop owner in this 2008 family film about a boy who finds a magic wand.

Nanny Insanity - Roddy Piper has a role in this 2006 comedy. "Hiring a nanny sounds like the perfect fix for Marsha (Cynthia Preston) and David McMillan (Larry Dorf), who are already saddled with stress and now have a brand-new baby on the way. But when their hired help (Alla Korot) arrives from the Ukraine, she imports a whole new set of problems. Howard Hesseman and Mindy Sterling co-star in this independent comedy based on screenwriter Andrea Malamut's own experiences as a first-time mother."

Nature Boy Ric Flair: The Definitive Collection - WWE's look back at Flair's legacy.

Ninja's Creed - WWE's Gail Kim stars as an assassin in this action film - "To restore peace to his Himalayan homeland, courageous warrior Adam (Alexander Wraith) must prevent an overpowering female assassin (Kim) from murdering Jan (Lalaine), an average American teenager unaware that she's a princess and heir to Adam's faraway kingdom. Jam-packed with tense shootouts, chases and sword fights, this adrenaline-filled action movie also features Pat Morita and Eric Roberts."

OMG! WWE's Top 50 Incidents - 2011 DVD looking at 50 of the craziest moments in company history.

Paradise Alley - Sylvester Stallone's wrestling drama set in the 1940s, featuring Terry Funk's phenomenal performance as Frankie the Thumper. Also appearing are Ted DiBiase Sr., Haku, Bob Roop, Dick Murdoch, Dory Funk Jr., Don Leo Jonathan, Don Kernodle, Gene Kiniski, Ray Stevens and yes, Dennis Stamp was even booked for the film.

Rey Mysterio - Life of A Masked Man - WWE's 2011 documentary on the former World and WWE champion.

Ricky Steamboat - WWE documentary on one of the greatest babyfaces of all time.

Rikidozan - This 2004 biopic recounts the story of Rikidozan, a sumo wrestler who can only achieve limited success in Japan because he's half Korean. But when Rikidozan goes to the United States and discovers professional wrestling, he becomes a hero back home.

The Rise and Fall of WCW - WWE's documentary on the late, great World Championship Wrestling.

Road Warriors - WWE documentary on Hawk and Animal.

The Rock: The Most Electrifying Man in Sports Entertainment - WWE DVD release on Dwayne Johnson.

Saturday Night Live: Season 10 - featuring episode 16, with Hulk Hogan and Mr. T sharing guesting duties to promote Wrestlemania.

Saturday Night Live: Season 25 - featuring The Rock's hosting and appearances by Vince McMahon, Big Show, Mick Foley, and Triple H to promote Wrestlemania 16.

Shawn Michaels: Heartbreak & Triumph - WWE look at HBK.

Southland Tales - Dwayne Johnson stars as a man suffering from amnesia who may hold a secret in this post-apocolyptic 2006 film.

Spy Hard - Leslie Nielsen spy movie spoof featuring cameos from Hulk Hogan and Mr. T.

Super Mario Bros. Super Show - Lou Albano stars as Mario in this animated series.

Super Mario Bros. Supershow - 80s cartoon series starring Lou Albano as Mario.

That's What I Am - WWE Studios' best reviewed film to date, the 60s period drama looks at tolerance. Randy Orton is very good in his supporting role. By far, the most soul to any WWE film and worth checking out.

They Live - The classic 1988 John Carpenter film starring Roddy Piper in his breakout role as John Nada, an umemployed construction worker who comes across proof that aliens have subverted our entire global culture. The film features one of all the time greatest fight scenes ever when Piper takes on Keith David's character Frank.

Tombstone: The History of The Undertaker - WWE looks at the career of the "Phenom."

Triumph and Tragedy of World Class Championship Wrestling - WWE's documentary on The Von Erichs and the legendary World Class promotion in Texas.

True Story of Wrestlemania - WWE's excellent two hour documentary on Wrestlemania's birth and history.

Twist of Fate - WWE's documentary on Jeff and Matt Hardy.

Very Best of WCW Monday Nitro - Edited version of the WWE DVD release looking at Nitro memories, hosted by DDP.

Ultimate Macho Man Randy Savage Collection - WWE's Savage compilation, released in 2010.

Wrong Side of Town - "After ex-Navy Seal Bobby Kalinowsky (Rob Van Dam) accidentally kills a man who accosted his wife in a club, the slain man's brother puts a $100,000 bounty on his head in this action flick packed with wrestling superstars. With every thug in the city gunning for him, Bobby has to rely on his combat survival training and his old friend Ronnie (Batista) to keep himself and his family alive." The former Viscera also appears as one of the many thugs in RVD's path.

You Again - Dwayne Johnson has uncredited cameo as a Flight Marshall in this comedy about former High School Rivals now forced to reunited when their children intend to marry.

Cena is as over as he ever will be, and has been so for years. Rock hit the bullseye when he brought it via satellite. Cena's bullshit isn't something grown men will buy, no matter how much they try and repackage it. A heel turn won't change that. He just has the wrong personality to get to the level of an Austin, a Rock, a Foley, or a Savage. He's on permanent Ultimate Warrior-1 level.

Cena keeps saying he'll never leave. He better not. What else can he even do? Be a hand model for medical texts on bee sting allergies?

C.Dark.DN

Banned
Cena is as over as he ever will be, and has been so for years. Rock hit the bullseye when he brought it via satellite. Cena's bullshit isn't something grown men will buy, no matter how much they try and repackage it. A heel turn won't change that. He just has the wrong personality to get to the level of an Austin, a Rock, a Foley, or a Savage. He's on permanent Ultimate Warrior-1 level.

Cena keeps saying he'll never leave. He better not. What else can he even do? Be a hand model for medical texts on bee sting allergies?

Cena said it last Raw funnily enough. He's been an active wrestler longer, and still doesn't compare.

Has anyone posted the article on Espn about Wrestlemania yet? If not can anyone put a link to it. I like to know your comments about it.

What, this one comparing Rock/Cena to Hulk/Andre?

http://www.grantland.com/story/_/id/7750219/andre-giant-hulk-hogan-25th-anniversary-wrestlemania-iii

They can try and recapture that moment, but they're almost certainly sure to fail. I like the comparison between Punk/Jericho and Macho/Steamboat, though, seems fairly apt.

Jamie OD

For those interested, here's a list of the "wrestling-related" titles on Netflix right now:

Muay-Thai Giant - Former WWE star Nathan Jones as gentle giant Barney Emerald, who's mugged and robbed on a vacation trip to Thailand and ends up being rescued and taken in by two Thai sisters in this comic martial arts saga. One of the sisters, Dokya (Sasisa Jindamanee), is a champion in the art of muay thai kickboxing, which Barney eventually learns and uses -- with the girls' help -- to take revenge on the thugs who robbed him.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iDNcp3gk_7Y

I actually want to see this movie. Nathan was alright in Tom-Yum-Goong/The Protector/Warrior King.

Kccitystar

I really do wish the Rock would have cut that promo one of the former WWE Creative guys had come up with, where Cena had bragged about being on RAW every single day. Rock would have retorted with the fact that he left while he was on top and as such he opened doors for guys like Cena to take his place, and he didn't stick around just to get PPV paydays, be on every show every single night, etc. I do agree with a previous post a while back where someone mentioned that they felt like the Rock was told to hold back a bit to make Cena look good, mainly because if he were to do one of those "pseudo-shoots", by insulting Cena he would be insulting the product itself since Cena is a direct representative of the product (a "company man" or so Cena claims to be).

What pisses me off about Cena is the fact that WWE will go to ridiculous lengths to get fans to cheer him. They even brought in Piper at one point to try and get Cena over and that didn't work. Then they turned Eve heel (hell, dumping the entire Kane feud on her) to get Cena over. Now, they're trying to get Cena over by having the Rock have a few gaffes here and there (writing on his arm, too focused on twitter trends, etc), but the fact of the matter is that fans will not cheer/like the guy no matter what he does. He can save 3 orphanages from a fire, donate his entire earnings from PPVs, house shows, merchandising, everything, still make it to RAW on time, and I wouldn't cheer.

WWE is doing the complete opposite of what they did during the attitude era. While WCW kept Hogan on top, WWE had Austin, Rock, Taker, Kane, Triple H, Mankind, Angle etc. Even though Austin got more time for obvious reasons he was never shoved down our throats. WWE lost Stone cold at the height of their popularity and it didn't hurt business at all. In fact at sometimes ratings and buyrates were bigger during his time off from injury.

So let's say Cena gets his neck hurt again and misses a year, Who do they have? Orton and CM Punk are the only wrestlers in the past 5 years or so who can run the company with the right booking. For the past 6 years they have done nothing but feed Cena opponents to make him bigger. He's already fucking big!! The lack of talent is so bad we had Miz/Cena headline WM27. FUCKING CENA/MIZ WAS A MAIN EVENT.

The Rock said it the best. Cena is not Hogan or Austin. He's just a top guy. No one cares if your a nice guy or sells the most merchandise. 99% of the wrestling world does not respect your wrestling character.

RBH

I just wish they had let Roddy Piper do a Piper's Pit on the last Raw before Wrestlemania like he suggested on Legends of Wrestling.

I loved the Piper's Pit segment with Cena and Barrett before Survivor Series '10.

Entropia

No One Remembers

Yes.

In the shower, all the god damn time.

I also like to do Hulk Hogan-esque flexes in front of the mirror.

WWE is doing the complete opposite of what they did during the attitude era. While WCW kept Hogan on top, WWE had Austin, Rock, Taker, Kane, Triple H, Mankind, Angle etc. Even though Austin got more time for obvious reasons he was never shoved down our throats. WWE lost Stone cold at the height of their popularity and it didn't hurt business at all. In fact at sometimes ratings and buyrates were bigger during his time off from injury.

So let's say Cena gets his neck hurt again and misses a year, Who do they have? Orton and CM Punk are the only wrestlers in the past 5 years or so who can run the company with the right booking. For the past 6 years they have done nothing but feed Cena opponents to make him bigger. He's already fucking big!! The lack of talent is so bad we had Miz/Cena headline WM27. FUCKING CENA/MIZ WAS A MAIN EVENT.

The Rock said it the best. Cena is not Hogan or Austin. He's just a top guy. No one cares if your a nice guy or sells the most merchandise. 99% of the wrestling world does not respect your wrestling character.

Cena injury would be good right now as it would force WWE to do something different.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom