• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

March Wrasslin |OT| Road To WrassleMania

Status
Not open for further replies.
My favorite right now is probably D.Brine, but my favorite of all-time? DA ROCK.

And there ain't no way AND THE BEEF MEANS NO WAY that I'm bringing that hideous avatar back.
Seeing as you're a Rock fan I now see that the Cena avatar was a crueler fate than I once thought.

Glad to see everyone having fun
I had a premonition, it claimed "everyone was having fun until Cena won"
I think it may be the follow up the the ancient proverb "It's all fun and games until Cena retains". Oh it's going to be good times on Sunday.

Ultratech

YnVBW.jpg

Best of the bunch.

Definitely the best. Though some of the others are kinda funny as well.

Penguin

Finished WrestleMania 27.. and forgot who mentioned it earlier in the thread.

But re-watching the Triple H/Undertaker match, there's really not much special in it. Not a bad match, but literally a match that ends like 20 minutes before it ends. The last 10 minutes or so is Triple H hitting the Undertaker then staring at him wondering what to do for 3 minutes.

Also, I just started playing Kid Icarus during the main event.

somedevil

I know that no one is watching impact but Anderson has a gut and TNA now advertises the plants in the first row by putting them in impact shirts.

Someone on another board brokedown a list of John Cena clean singles losses in 1 on 1 matches. Last time he lost clean in a singles match? 3 1/2 years ago.

Someone on another board brokedown a list of John Cena clean singles losses in 1 on 1 matches. Last time he lost clean in a singles match? 3 1/2 years ago.
To be fair, his Money in The Bank match against CM Punk was pretty much a clean loss. So clean, in fact, he lost because he didn't want a "dirty win."

Look at that nerd. He doesn't have long hair. Probably can't even spear.

:(
You're a bad person and I hope you get buried.

MC Safety

Plywood

NeoGAF's smiling token!
He seemed genuinely put off by the whole affair. And he wouldn't shake the guy's hand.

It seemed like a pretty jerky move.

Also, I'm not sure WWE Fan Access is a great place to propose to your girlfriend.

Here's the video, in case it hasn't been posted:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature...&v=1T5S4z4O61c
Seems he felt uncomfortable when it happened, it's funny cause Punk definitely seems to wears his heart on his sleeve.

I'm not sure why they felt like uploading it, talk about awkward.

RBH

Deserves it. It was a shit show all around. This year I'm gonna miss it live, which sucks because I won't be able to follow along on here. I'll watch it later that night though and probably be able to condense it down to about 1 1/2 to 2 hours..

It wasn't a good Wrestlemania, but I don't consider it to be WrestleCrap worthy because there was still some good stuff on the show (Edge/Del Rio despite the finish, Rey/Cody, HHH/Taker, Punk/Orton).

9 and 11? Now THOSE were WrestleCrap worthy.

RBH

I never thought I'd attend a Mania, and now I feel like I have to go to a different one at some point. I remember texting my brother from the arena and asking if it was as bad on ppv as it was live. I still haven't watched it on dvd or anything.

I've been meaning to watch it on DVD/Blu-Ray for awhile now, but haven't gotten around to doing so, partly because I fear it will ruin the few good feelings I had about the show.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom