• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

March Wrasslin |OT| Road To WrassleMania

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ultratech

WM 17 had Edge and Christian, The Hardyz, and Dudley Boyz in a TLC match. WM 28 has Epico and Primo, Justin Gabriel and Tyson Kidd, and the Usos in a dark match streamed for free on the internet.

Yeah.

I feel bad for the current state of Tag Team wrasslin. Semi-amazing how's it's gone to shit in less than a decade. :(

Tonight at 8PM EST, we're hosting the WWE Superstar Challenge on TwitchTV (http://www.twitch.tv/wwegames/). The first half will be the grand finals of their fan tournament, followed by the Superstar Challenge. The only name I got to go on is Daniel Bryan, but it's probably safe to assume Big Show, Kofi and the other big gamers in the company will be there.

I expect to see you in there trolling it up, WrassleGAF ;) I plan on just spamming "YES!"
Just want to remind everyone that this is going to be starting in a bit.

Wrassle-GAF represent!

Goddammit, they edited in "hell" without the hick pronunciation. :(

So they showed Mankind flying off the cell.... That means they HAVE to replicate the spot, right?
lol setting myself up for #disappointment

WM 17 had Edge and Christian, The Hardyz, and Dudley Boyz in a TLC match. WM 28 has Epico and Primo, Justin Gabriel and Tyson Kidd, and the Usos in a dark match streamed for free on the internet.

Yeah.

Hey hey hey, that's not really fair, Forkball

WM28 also has Team (Teddy....) Johnny vs Team Teddy

That's a ***** classic in the making

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom