• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

March Wrasslin |OT| Road To WrassleMania

Status
Not open for further replies.
CHIKARA presents live on IPPV

"Chikarasaurus Rex:
How to Hatch a Dinosaur"
Saturday, June 2nd
Philadelphia, PA

YAY!!!!

Oh, freaking awesome - loved High Noon, so I'm expecting great things from this. As it's Chikarasaurus Rex, I'm looking forward to see what sort of international talent they bring in, and hopefully some ROH guys will make an appearance too.

Nobody say anything about anything.

10.jpg

trunbuns

Toiler humor? Who knows....

Man, Booker T's commentary explaining Natty's flatulence. I mean.. I don't even know what to say.

"Protien shakes dawg!"
I preferred his comments on being used by Eve.

'yo dawg imma married man but I would let eve use me if ya know what imma talking about dawg shuckyducky quack quack with the greatest of ease take a look at this right here dawg'

Or words to that effect.

Evening Musuko

Black Korea
What is there to censor besides the overrun aka WWE Comedy Hour staring The Rock and John Cena?

They can be called the "PG Police". Beasically they try to censor anything that's not "PG." like..a rock promo? Have him so pissed that he finally goes off about putting stuff up people's asses. Would be a good way to slowly make WWE more edgy.

jmdajr

I preferred his comments on being used by Eve.

'yo dawg imma married man but I would let eve use me if ya know what imma talking about dawg shuckyducky quack quack with the greatest of ease take a look at this right here dawg'

Or words to that effect.

I hear ya

bart jr

Neo Member
I'm sure the main focus for ROH is Mania weekend, but I can't wait until more matches are announced for Synergy. I'm really hoping for Steen/Kingston.

NeoGAF has come to terms on the release of Sunflower as of today, March 5, 2012. NeoGAF wishes Sunflower the best of luck in all of his future endeavors.

Hex

Banned
I don't see any reason for banning in that thread either.

In a country where supposedly there is freedom of speech, and on a board where people ASK for OPINIONS and yet people get banned when it is an unpopular or unpolitically correct opinion you never really can tell what will hit someone the wrong way.
Could be port begging in the re thread or something or it could be disagreeing with a popular opinion in the cracked thread.
When in doubt, I stay the hell out.

G-Fex

I don't know why he was banned, but I don't really understand the politics of gaming side so I just stay the F out.

In a country where supposedly there is freedom of speech, and on a board where people ASK for OPINIONS and yet people get banned when it is an unpopular or unpolitically correct opinion you never really can tell what will hit someone the wrong way.
Could be port begging in the re thread or something or it could be disagreeing with a popular opinion in the cracked thread.

Because it's the gaming side.

It's one gigantic death trap. Nothing good comes from that side.

Ever.

No one has ever been banned for having an unpopular opinion or being "unpolitically correct".

Sometimes people will have unpopular opinions that cause them to say inflammatory things, but that isn't the same. There are plenty of people around the board who espouse unpopular or distasteful opinions, but they have the good sense to be reasonable and respectful publically.

And freedom of speech doesn't entitle you to use whatever platform you choose to express that freedom, especially when you don't own it.

Evening Musuko

Black Korea

I don't post in the gaming side, but I know for a fact that port begging will get you in trouble over there.

House show results from 3/4 in Macon, GA

-- The Great Khali defeated Jinder Mahal
-- Dean Ambrose defeated Drew McIntyre
-- Ted DiBiase Jr. defeated Hunico
-- Daniel Bryan defeated Big Show and Randy Orton in a triple threat match
-- Beth Phoenix & Natalya defeated Tamina Snuka & Alicia Fox
-- Cody Rhodes defeated Justin Gabriel
-- Sheamus defeated Mark Henry in a street fight

Maybe it has to do with him posting streams way back when? I just don't see how any of his posts were at all bad. They weren't trolling, baiting, demeaning, disrespectful or anything.

Kaladin

The WrassleGaf roster is getting too thin, we can barely fill our next PPV. We're going to have to end the brand extension.

G-Fex

Maybe it has to do with him posting streams way back when? I just don't see how any of his posts were at all bad. They weren't trolling, baiting, demeaning, disrespectful or anything.

Nope.

It's a conspiracy to take down Wrasslegaf one by one.

I blame that snitch from animegaf

jobber

Would let Tony Parker sleep with his wife
Complete details for WWE's WCW Clash of the Champions DVD/Blu-ray out May 22nd:

Now this is what I'm talking about.

This is the shit i grew up on. Not Hogan and Shiek. Chief Wahoo McDaniel and Dusty Rhodes vs. The Boogeywoogie Man and some fucker. Local promos for an upcoming show. mmmmmm

too bad ROH sucks at trying to get itself over

Did You Know: Big Show has won every major singles title in the wwe/wcw/wwecw except.........the intercontinental title.

Entropia

No One Remembers
I think it was the Resident Evil : Operation Racoon City thread.

I looked through the "6 Things Rich People Need to Stop Saying" thread and he was having a bit of a "I worked hard for my money!" kind of attitude and somewhat opposing the sayings. Might've been construed as a troll.

Damn, lost two prominent members in 24 hrs.

WHOSE NEXT?!?!

G-Fex

I looked through the "6 Things Rich People Need to Stop Saying" thread and he was having a bit of a "I worked hard for my money!" kind of attitude and somewhat opposing the sayings. Might've been construed as a troll.

Damn, lost two prominent members in 24 hrs.

WHOSE NEXT?!?!

I was going to say a lot of stuff and also in the tipping thread...

but well....I'll talk about it more tonight on Collision.

Entropia

No One Remembers
I was going to say a lot of stuff and also in the tipping thread...

but well....I'll talk about it more tonight on Collision.

Oh shit it's gonna be a shoot!

Also, my house show on Saturday was advertising:
Kane vs. John Cena
Punk vs. Ziggler
Jericho vs. Kingston

tm24

It's burying time for Wrestle-Gaf it seems

So according the reports, Delirious is responsible for the Chikara-ROH angle. I really love Delirious.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom