• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

March Wrasslin |OT| Road To WrassleMania

Status
Not open for further replies.
Lies are a part of his game, they won't help him out in this duel.

And go watch Archer you heel.

G-Fex is still mad that he was never THE MAN like Eraldocoil is.

HE'S SHOOTIN

excuse me? I made Eraldocoil the man, I put him over big time.

Getting hot in here

I take my time to write epic posts and give my honest opinion, and you people are spouting off one liners. I don't need this. I love this thread, but I'm tired of being belittled. I love you people, but hate this thread of people. I'm not bipolar. LEAVE ME ALONE

I'M GOING BACK TO THE IGN FORUMS WHERE THEY DON'T BELITTLE ME. ALL OF YOU PEOPLE WITH YOUR BADASS AVATARS GO WATCH SOMETHING ELSE. WEIRDOS.

Heavy's pissed because a Gaffer disagreed with him? I usually disagree with G-Fex's ways of burying the members here, but I still respect him for what he has done in this thread. Same goes with *** ********.

005_Psych_Miz.jpg

G-Fex

I take my time to write epic posts and give my honest opinion, and you people are spouting off one liners. I don't need this. I love this thread, but I'm tired of being belittled. I love you people, but hate this thread of people. I'm not bipolar. LEAVE ME ALONE

I'M GOING BACK TO THE IGN FORUMS WHERE THEY DON'T BELITTLE ME. ALL OF YOU PEOPLE WITH YOUR BADASS AVATARS GO WATCH SOMETHING ELSE. WEIRDOS.

Kevin Nash did this better.

You should've wore a cookie monster outfit.

Parallax

best seen in the classic "Shadow of the Beast"
I blame beans, wrecker, and kyoufu for making heavy leave. You guys shit on him something fierce and he obviously couldnt take the smell.

I blame beans, wrecker, and kyoufu for making heavy leave. You guys shit on him something fierce and he obviously couldnt take the smell.

The guy's always in uber defensive mode between posts about his stanky genitals, or wondering if he has time poop before Raw starts, or how wrestler's skin tones bother him, or the flatness of their buttocks. Plus I do nothing to him I don't do to everyone else.

DON'T BOO ME, YOU SHOULD BE BOOING HIM

Hey was cleaning some junk I found a copy of "the official history of wrestlemania" from the year 2000.

You know what else I found in the book? SEALED WWF THEMED FOLDER DIVIDERS!!!!

Gonna buy a folder and divided the heck out of it.

It also has a DVD in it. Just classic mania matches it seems. I wounder if there is anything else on that disc. Some shitty Windows 98 wallpapers would be neat.

Worst seats ever. You can't see wtf is going on in the ring :lol
And you'd have to be seating on someone... HOW ELSE COULD THEY GET 93,000 PEOPLE IN THERE

Hey was cleaning some junk I found a copy of "the official history of wrestlemania" from the year 2000.

You know what else I found in the book? SEALED WWF THEMED FOLDER DIVIDERS!!!!

Gonna buy a folder and divided the heck out of it.

It also has a DVD in it. Just classic mania matches it seems. I wounder if there is anything else on that disc.
Really love that book, even if it sticks to the mythology completely and utterly. I'm always hoping they do an update to it some day.

bangai-o

Banned
Mana from Malice Mizer/Moi dix Mois.

EDIT: Oh what the fuck. I just Googled the name.

Oh, dammit, I didn't read the poster's name. That'll teach me. Oh if only I didn't hate using the ignore function.

i rise above. I am listening to Moi Dix Moiz on youtube right now. Sounds like Castlevania music.

God Sting is a mess.

Hair = Old man
Facepaint = serial killer
Shirt = Hipster
Pants = "I don't give a fuck"
Boots = construction worker.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom