• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

March Wrasslin |OT| Road To WrassleMania

Status
Not open for further replies.

Parallax

best seen in the classic "Shadow of the Beast"
snooki-wrestle-mania2.gif

snooki-wrestle-mania.gif

Haters gonna hate.
And I was distracted by something else when this happened. Snooki looked like she could be a good asset to the womens division. Then all we were left with were alicia foxes and bellas.

Judderman

drawer by drawer
Botchamania 203 was great, and it's awesome that "The Ace-Team" video was the ending. That video is incredible.

So can that kaitlyn lady wrestle?

I have only seen her in jpeg form in these threads recently. she still trapped on NXT or is she on SD. I dont watch Divas matches as is on RAW so i probably havent seen one on smackdown in a few years.

RBH

I have to agree that 1997 was the best year in wrestling. WWF, WCW, and ECW arguably at the top of their game simultaneously with great rosters in each company.

Just a heads up that the WWE Best PPV matches 2011 dvd/blu-ray has finally been released for us UK people, that and silvervison also has a pretty big sale on right now so one could take advantage of the whole 10% off with 3 items deal.

I'm now, somehow, convinced that the Executive Vice President of Talent Relations for WWE and the the interim General Manager for Raw and Smackdown, John Laurinaitis, is the best thing to have happened to Sports Entertainment.

tri_willy

I'm now, somehow, convinced that the Executive Vice President of Talent Relations for WWE and the the interim General Manager for Raw and Smackdown, John Laurinaitis, is the best thing to have happened to Sports Entertainment.

it was cringeworthy at the beginning, but he's getting into his role very nicely now! mr. excitement ftw! deserves a crappy title run haha

Wrekt

The fact that Snooki didn't stand out as being completely awful just shows how pathetically bad the rest of the roster is.

jmdajr

I still can't believe HHH month is over :(

I'm going to miss my Triple H avatar... maybe he'll be back one day....

Ultratech

Yikes, 2nd month in a row I haven't made the Wall of Shame. (For shame.)

Though I have been a bit preoccupied with other stuff lately...

And LOL @ those numbers for RAW.

Off to watch Botchamania 203!
Edit: Holy shit at that ending...haha

And yes, Snooki was actually impressive. Haters gonna hate.

Indeed. That match was more entertaining (and surprising) than the majority of Diva's matches.
Pretty funny when Snooki of all people looks better than most of your roster.

D

Deleted member 47027

Unconfirmed Member
I still can't believe HHH month is over :(

I'm going to miss my Triple H avatar... maybe he'll be back one day....

He'll be back before you know it. He always is.

Impact spoilers for March 8th(main event) and 15th

- Main Event for March 8th: Jeff Hardy & Garett Bischoff def. Gunner & Kurt Angle. Hardy hit the Swanton on Angle for the win.

- James Storm challenges Bully Ray but Ray says that he has another opponent for Storm. Gunner comes out and gets into it with the Cowboy. Match followed later.

- Crimson def. Samoa Joe

- A Double cuts a promo celebrating the longest X-Divsion title reign in history. Zema Ion confronts him and there was somewhat champagne involved or whatever...

- Mr. Anderson def. Daniels with the Mic Check. Daniels was busted open during the match.

- Gail Kim def. Mickie James

- Beat the clock challenge (5 minutes): Kurt Angle vs. Garett
* Angle dominated him throughout the match but didn't suceed.

- James Storm def. Gunner

- Contract signing for Victory Road between Sting and Roode closed the show. Roode cut a promo while Sting just listened to him. Sting then became mad again, destroyed the furniture, layed out Roode and put the facepaint on Roode and himself.

Now they are using Jeff Hardy and Kurt Angle to try to get fucking Garrett Bischoff over.

somedevil

Impact spoilers for March 8th(main event) and 15th

- Main Event for March 8th: Jeff Hardy & Garett Bischoff def. Gunner & Kurt Angle. Hardy hit the Swanton on Angle for the win.

- James Storm challenges Bully Ray but Ray says that he has another opponent for Storm. Gunner comes out and gets into it with the Cowboy. Match followed later.

- Crimson def. Samoa Joe

- A Double cuts a promo celebrating the longest X-Divsion title reign in history. Zema Ion confronts him and there was somewhat champagne involved or whatever...

- Mr. Anderson def. Daniels with the Mic Check. Daniels was busted open during the match.

- Gail Kim def. Mickie James

- Beat the clock challenge (5 minutes): Kurt Angle vs. Garett
* Angle dominated him throughout the match but didn't suceed.

- James Storm def. Gunner

- Contract signing for Victory Road between Sting and Roode closed the show. Roode cut a promo while Sting just listened to him. Sting then became mad again, destroyed the furniture, layed out Roode and put the facepaint on Roode and himself.

Now they are using Jeff Hardy and Kurt Angle to try to get fucking Garrett Bischoff over.

You were too hopeful on the new TNA. The story lines are now controlled by Eric who using the show make to his son a star!

TheNatural

My Member!
Who in TNA watched late 90's WCW with David Flair and though, "hey we sohuld be doing THIS shit again!"

Except this time the jobber son doesn't have a hot piece of ass like Torrie Wilson as their manager like David did.

You were too hopeful on the new TNA. The story lines are now controlled by Eric who using the show make to his son a star!

It's just so damn ridiculous. It would be one thing if the guy actually knew how to wrestle, but he isn't even training anywhere. If he would have learned how to wrestle and then they did this I wouldn't have a problem with it, but all the guy can do is a hip toss, drop kick, and ddt. The crowd rejects him every week. Yet, here he is again in another main event.

I take my time to write epic posts and give my honest opinion, and you people are spouting off one liners. I don't need this. I love this thread, but I'm tired of being belittled. I love you people, but hate this thread of people. I'm not bipolar. LEAVE ME ALONE

I'M GOING BACK TO THE IGN FORUMS WHERE THEY DON'T BELITTLE ME. ALL OF YOU PEOPLE WITH YOUR BADASS AVATARS GO WATCH SOMETHING ELSE. WEIRDOS.

Jesus you were on a roll yesterday!!!!

Judderman

drawer by drawer
It's just so damn ridiculous. It would be one thing if the guy actually knew how to wrestle, but he isn't even training anywhere. If he would have learned how to wrestle and then they did this I wouldn't have a problem with it, but all the guy can do is a hip toss, drop kick, and ddt. The crowd rejects him every week. Yet, here he is again in another main event.

He's training...on-the-job...in front of an audience...being broadcast to millions (?).

I agree with 1997 being the best year in wrestling history between what was going on in WWF, the nWo invasion of WcW was red hot and ECW really peaked in 97 too. Such a great and unpredictable time esp in the WWF. There was no clear cut top baby face in the company. Bret turned heel and HBK was heel, Stone Cold was just emerging and played a heel. Matches and feuds were great as well. I can feel the hatred between Taker and Paul Bearer, Stone Cold/Bret, Ahmed/Nation, Bret/HBK, Candians/USA.

Wrestlers really sold feuds well back than.

As a Bischoff mark, I agree with you. I think he is trying to leave something for his son before his contract ends in a few months. Something tells me Eric will be moving on. I would be very surprised if he stays in TNA. Not having ultimate power is probably killing him inside.

He's training...on-the-job...in front of an audience...being broadcast to millions (?).

Yeah, that's true in a way, but you don't really improve wrestling wise just going out wrestling your preplanned matches in front of a crowd. That's why guys that get called up early in places like WWE basically stop improving for the most part and have to be sent back down to FCW for training alot of times.

As a Bischoff mark, I agree with you. I think he is trying to leave something for his son before his contract ends in a few months. Something tells me Eric will be moving on. I would be very surprised if he stays in TNA. Not having ultimate power is probably killing him inside.

Well if you believe the rumors, Bischoff and Hogan are going to steal Impact's timeslot with Spike and run a wrestling company owned by them. Their deals expire around the same time TNA's deal with Spike expires. Garrett would surely get a main event spot with them.

TheNatural

My Member!
Well if you believe the rumors, Bischoff and Hogan are going to steal Impact's timeslot with Spike and run a wrestling company owned by them. Their deals expire around the same time TNA's deal with Spike expires. Garrett would surely get a main event spot with them.

There's actually rumors of this?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom