• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

March Wrasslin |OT| Road To WrassleMania

Status
Not open for further replies.

Kaladin

http://www.wwe.com/shows/wrestlemania/24
Looks like they have several galleries for that one.

I found what I was looking for:

zq6pO.jpg

When did Rock team up with his dad at WM? And did they obscure Earl Hebner's face? lol

He didn't team with him. Rocky was defending the IC Title at Mania 13 against The Sultan, who had Bob Backlund and Iron Sheik at ringside with him. Rock's Dad jumped in from the crowd to stop them once they started interfering. No idea why Earl is raising his hand too.

SoulPlaya

more money than God
He didn't team with him. Rocky was defending the IC Title at Mania 13 against The Sultan, who had Bob Backlund and Iron Sheik at ringside with him. Rock's Dad jumped in from the crowd to stop them once they started interfering. No idea why Earl is raising his hand too.
Well, I'll be. Must have been a great moment for him.

Judderman

drawer by drawer
Two months in the top 10. YES.

Seeing that Briscoe news, I can't even imagine them in a PG environment. But it's cool that WWE was trying to sign them.

Forkball

I assumed Cena vs. Taker would happen eventually, but I guess that ship has sailed. It would have been nice to see him not overcome.

Forkball

Looking back, how sucky was last year's WM card?

Kane, Big Show, Kofi, Santino vs. The Corre? Snooki and Morrison vs. Ziggler and Laycool? These were actual matches.

Mush

I would have no problem seeing Snooki wrestle a full match if it was up to the same quality as the 30 seconds she had at XXVII.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom